New Anvil Interface

It's a good thing I have been collecting these for some time. They are awesome now!

Sorry, I don't know how to place picture in post but it's in separate window.

Comments

• I don't actually like that not every craft is there.... But for beginers, it's actually very cool
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yes its got less.. we'll add a few. There's some missing that should be there like string. But the change is aimed at beginners. For experts who want to craft everything just use workbench for now. That will change too though in time..
  • Yes its got less.. we'll add a few. There's some missing that should be there like string. But the change is aimed at beginners. For experts who want to craft everything just use workbench for now. That will change too though in time..

Cool
  • when I get on the anvil, my cursor looks like it is having a seizure. Constantly switching between the select and hover options.
  • Love it so much! Thanks Kew. I know as a beginner it was hard and this is great!
  • Sooooo This Is Added But I Want The Halloween Pack (I PLAY ON MOBILE) :)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Bluejay_1 said:

when I get on the anvil, my cursor looks like it is having a seizure. Constantly switching between the select and hover options.

Is there anything special about your computer/setup that might be causing it. A few people have complained but it's definitely not happening to everyone. Are you using any kind of screen streaming or recording software?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

when I get on the anvil, my cursor looks like it is having a seizure. Constantly switching between the select and hover options.

Is there anything special about your computer/setup that might be causing it. A few people have complained but it's definitely not happening to everyone. Are you using any kind of screen streaming or recording software?
    I saw some people saying on hollas that you have to reinstall the game idk
  • Bluejay_1 said:

No. I do have a recorder, but I was not using it when I used the anvil. I tried it just now and I received the same results. I do not usually have problems with cc on my pc. This is the first of its kind for me. Yes I have the occasional crashes but everyone has that problem.
    Bluejay_1 said:

Bluejay_1 said:

No. I do have a recorder, but I was not using it when I used the anvil. I tried it just now and I received the same results. I do not usually have problems with cc on my pc. This is the first of its kind for me. Yes I have the occasional crashes but everyone has that problem.
    Alright.. Well I'm not sure why it's happening to only some people. Doesn't happen on our test machines. I'll keep trying to figure it out... In the meantime if you want you can message me your basic system specs.. (laptop or not, windows version, video card) and I can start to look for some commonality.
    Ok so.. We're going to update steam again with a POSSIBLE bug fix for people who have the cursor issue. So after steam updates, let us know if you're still experiencing it. It's a blind shot in the dark bugfix though since on my machine it all works ok. That means I can't test to see if it's fixed or not. So we'll see if I guessed right. :-) The update isn't on steam yet though.. it'll be a little while for us to put up the new build.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited October 2018

Ok so.. We're going to update steam again with a POSSIBLE bug fix for people who have the cursor issue. So after steam updates, let us know if you're still experiencing it. It's a blind shot in the dark bugfix though since on my machine it all works ok. That means I can't test to see if it's fixed or not. So we'll see if I guessed right. :-) The update isn't on steam yet though.. it'll be a little while for us to put up the new build.

Ok will do! Thank you Sir Kewberth.

Update: It is fixed! if you did the update before this comment that means it worked. If not idk what happened XD
    Bluejay_1 said:

Update: It is fixed! if you did the update before this comment that means it worked. If not idk what happened XD

Great! Good to know. Tricky to fix a bug when you can't actually see the broken part. I just had to guess what might be causing it. Seems I guessed right.

• Hehe Gj kew ^_^!
  • How to craft anvil?
  • Well doneee :>
  • you cant craft anvils
  • GG Kew! Great job. I understand completely how fixing something when you don't know what the problem is. One of my Scratch projects broke and I'm STILL workingmout the issue and its been like 5 months and I haven't found the problem yet lol :)
  • PixiePixie Pixie HollowMember
    I think for this to be its best, That they should add a way to search as well! Also, make it so you can type in the amount of the item you would like to make. I think if this isn't done ppl won't be very happy just having this system and not the old if the old is kept tho ppl probably won't care as much. but if you are going to change a system that ppl are used to you need to make it better not just different from the old! :)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2018
    Love it! But...
    - Wish there was a search function both for the item to craft (as I might not think of the same category that you put it in), and the ingredients (so I can see what I can make with a certain ingredient).
    - Also wish were was a way to designate how many of an item, as craft max right now is dangerous since it's pulling from our inventory. (Haven't tried craft max, but hopefully you've add the obligatory, "do you really want to do that?" warning.)
    - Too bad it couldn't work with a chest next to it (or in the same room as the chest(s) - yes, I'm THAT lazy), and pull from that instead of (or in addition to) just our inventories.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited October 2018
    U said:

Just me?

It's only on steam right now since steam is easier to update so they can test bug patches and stuff.
  • Yes its got less.. we'll add a few. There's some missing that should be there like string. But the change is aimed at beginners. For experts who want to craft everything just use workbench for now. That will change too though in time..

Take the sword and place it in the Temple of Time :D That will speed things up!

But on a serious note, this looks like an awesome update!!! :OOOO I haven't seen it on the game yet, but that picture looks awesome, :O Cant wait to see up close next time im online!
  • Im thankful i havent got the update yet..

Please, please, do not change the workbench. Leave it how it is.