Selling something

Selling easter umbrella add meh if you buy it.

Comments

• "I wAnT tO mAkE sOmEtHiNg ClEaR tHaT iS aNnOyInG"
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    900c
    That's a 300 cubits profit aka 50% of what you paid! How cool is that!
  • 1k that's a lot of profit for you !
    oh my god wow ok now that's a rude bid! Okay uhhhh... Fine! Don't look at me like that!! 1500 cubits!!
    Ok I must talk with my associates... "... yeah uh the bid is 2k now should I go further? Seems risky with no chance of profit"... "are you sure? "...

Okay 3k
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If I buy it for around 100k, so I can return it to that guy, would you accept?
  • The shade you guys are throwing is hilarious
    JackFury said:

The shade you guys are throwing is hilarious

I was being serious xD
  • U said:

JackFury said:

The shade you guys are throwing is hilarious

I was being serious xD
    I know ;)
  • When you smeared your own reputation and no one takes you seriously
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    My offer... 3001, to top @lucaaa795
  • I sold the umbrella.
  • I sold the umbrella.

For what? 600c?

I sold the umbrella.

Oh come on my offer was so GOOD!!!
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

I sold the umbrella.

Oh come on my offer was so GOOD!!!

So much shade thrown that he never will need an umbrella
    Ok you know what I'm reporting this sale to the moderators because my offer was the very best you could possibly find. It's like so overpriced since the average price of a pink umbrella is, as you yourself said, 600c!
    3000 cubits! Three thousand cubits! Thats FIVE!!!!! times the price you paid!!! That's some astronomical profit!! But nooooo you turned my offer down!!!! RUDE
  • And right after that whole discussion you decide to sell it...
    Log_er said:

And right after that whole discussion you decide to sell it...

What's worse is that he ignored my amazing offers!!!! he is a monster!!!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    He is the worst, doesnt even accept luca's offer >:(
  • ithink y’all needa stop this is completely unrelated to the discussion. stop beating a dead horse
    kirodashi said:

ithink y’all needa stop this is completely unrelated to the discussion. stop beating a dead horse

it ain't dead until it's dead dead
  • lucaaa795 said:

kirodashi said:

ithink y’all needa stop this is completely unrelated to the discussion. stop beating a dead horse

it ain't dead until it's dead dead
    It ain't dead until it's dead dead dead.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Ok you know what I'm reporting this sale to the moderators because my offer was the very best you could possibly find. It's like so overpriced since the average price of a pink umbrella is, as you yourself said, 600c!
    3000 cubits! Three thousand cubits! Thats FIVE!!!!! times the price you paid!!! That's some astronomical profit!! But nooooo you turned my offer down!!!! RUDE

Lucaa i didnt say the price was 600c like i said the billionth time. He said 600c not me.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Lucaa i didnt say the price was 600c like i said the billionth time. He said 600c not me.
    And then you should've replied with "Oh, those sell for much more than that. You can get around 300,000 cubits off of it. Good luck selling it! I am not going to take advantage of you because I have morals!"
  • You guys ignored my outstanding offer.
    3001 is a GREAT trade!
    I offered 100k, and was going to return it to the guy he bought it from..
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018
    maybe @Space_fetus should close this thread, since it's alrd sold and the shade thrown is being rehashed again like in the post, "i want to make something clear that is annoying"; which btw, was closed for this same reason
  • Let reputation fire upon him. Let sorrow settle in. Let him realize what he did wrong, his unmoral actions.
This discussion has been closed.