DRAW MY QBEE

Hello! I want a cool animated Qbee drawing for my profile picture. I got some photos with my qbee. Thanks for using your time reading this and good luck drawing :)

Comments

• Here's a rushed drawing I did just for fun.
  • Sorry to tell you, but most people won't just draw you for free :)
    A good piece of art takes a while to draw, and it is work. We dont just snap our fingers and BAM - art. Maybe if you offer some cubits, you'll get a good picture (not that Mr.Pud's masterpiece isn't good)
  • JackFury said:

Sorry to tell you, but most people won't just draw you for free :)
    A good piece of art takes a while to draw, and it is work. We dont just snap our fingers and BAM - art. Maybe if you offer some cubits, you'll get a good picture (not that Mr.Pud's masterpiece isn't good)

Calling it a "masterpiece" is an overstatement, but I deeply appreciate the compliment, your artwork is incredible, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a fan of it.
  • eh thx mr pud xD
  • jack furry i saw your drawings and i want to say they are INCREDIBLE! i can offer , but i dont have much, i can offer 180c and a hog pet?
  • ^PUMPKIN^ said:

eh thx mr pud xD

I can see you're unsatisfied with it, since it's just a sketch I did in 15 mins.
    But if you have any constructive criticism, just say the word, I'm all ears.
  • oh. i want a really cool photo like jack furry. okay thats imposible xD . just a good one , can u do it?
  • ^PUMPKIN^ said:

oh. i want a really cool photo like jack furry. okay thats imposible xD . just a good one , can u do it?

Depends on what you're offering, a drawing takes effort and time, I'm not doing it for free.
  • i can offer what i said... 180c and a hog farm pet is ok?
  • ^PUMPKIN^ said:

i can offer what i said... 180c and a hog farm pet is ok?

With that I can make you a headshot of your qbee.
  • Here's a new version of your character.
    My in game name is the same as here's, add me so we can finish the transaction, enjoy!