What is the best resource for money making?

I want to know wich one is really the best. It needs to be easy to find, mine and sell. I tryied going with trunks but it takes some time to get 5k of theez. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Trunk - 3/3.5 per cubit
    Oil - easy sell 2 per cubit
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    Spoiler: Most Useful Rescource To Sell

FORTNITE
    Spoiler:

Easy To Find,Free, Popular and Lots of people want it ;)
  • Ores in general. There is quite a high demand for stone.
  • Stone. Stone can sell for 5/1c and Oil
  • So should i go for the good ol' oil?
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited October 2018
    Oil and logs I'd say as most crafting recipes include them

*advanced recipes
  • Hey il'd mostly likely say marble maybe you can sell marble for about 1/1c or 2/1c usually and if your lucky you can find quite a lot of it.
  • Log_er said:

Ores in general. There is quite a high demand for stone.

^^^ This. Ores are best, and stone is always sell-able...very high demand for stone (mine is always wiped out as soon as I load up my vends). You will get more for gold and silver, but they are harder to find (but they sell out quickly also). Also, if you get marble or gems while ore hunting, mine them and sell them too. Also, as others have said, there is high demand for oil right now.

Trunks are also in high demand but, IMO, much harder to gather than most ores and oil and marbles. I sell them, but am always challenged to keep enough in stock/in my inventory.

Certain blocks are good too...but they are much cheaper, so you have to mine a lot more...dirt, sand, grasses, and water are always in high demand. Mountain blocks, snow, ice are seasonal (but good right now as it's the season for them).

Also, berries, rubber and cotton are usually in high demand. But I find them more boring to mine than ores. But they are easy once you get a 'farm' of the appropriate bushes.

If you don't mind working hard, you can make a good income from mining as there are always builders needing resources. It's very consistent and stable. If you like the crazy clothing economy, you can make more money per item, but it's a lot more finesse with buying low and selling high, IMO. Also, with lots of mining, you will level really quickly...if that is important to you.
  • ^ Yep... just don't burn us logs into charcoal :O
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited October 2018
    LateCom said:

instead of just mining, find alternative ways of making cubits, for example, buying and selling. Making a shop and dropping warp foods on players to have “free advertistment” and so on so forth.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    b3achy said:

Log_er said:

Ores in general. There is quite a high demand for stone.

^^^ This. Ores are best, and stone is always sell-able...very high demand for stone (mine is always wiped out as soon as I load up my vends). You will get more for gold and silver, but they are harder to find (but they sell out quickly also). Also, if you get marble or gems while ore hunting, mine them and sell them too. Also, as others have said, there is high demand for oil right now.

Trunks are also in high demand but, IMO, much harder to gather than most ores and oil and marbles. I sell them, but am always challenged to keep enough in stock/in my inventory.

Certain blocks are good too...but they are much cheaper, so you have to mine a lot more...dirt, sand, grasses, and water are always in high demand. Mountain blocks, snow, ice are seasonal (but good right now as it's the season for them).

Also, berries, rubber and cotton are usually in high demand. But I find them more boring to mine than ores. But they are easy once you get a 'farm' of the appropriate bushes.

If you don't mind working hard, you can make a good income from mining as there are always builders needing resources. It's very consistent and stable. If you like the crazy clothing economy, you can make more money per item, but it's a lot more finesse with buying low and selling high, IMO. Also, with lots of mining, you will level really quickly...if that is important to you.
    Aw that's nice. Thanks :^3
    I'll be on my way to mine dem ores
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018
    I've been mining for a long time and i must say that marble and oil are the highest priced resources so far. Ores pay alright, but these two are better XD

Here's a suggestion, you could try crafting high-in-demand items to sell. I find that crafting is just mining with a few easy extra steps and it pays better. If you have the cc discord server on standby to check for crafting recipes, you should have little problem
  • EctoYam said:

I want to know wich one is really the best. It needs to be easy to find, mine and sell. I tryied going with trunks but it takes some time to get 5k of theez. Any suggestions?

One that has high demand

• Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited October 2018

I've been mining for a long time and i must say that marble and oil are the highest priced resources so far. Ores pay alright, but these two are better XD

Here's a suggestion, you could try crafting high-in-demand items to sell. I find that crafting is just mining with a few easy extra steps and it pays better. If you have the cc discord server on standby to check for crafting recipes, you should have little problem

Bsck then i used to make accelo rings for a living......
    Also i dont have discord
  • EctoYam said:

Also i dont have discord
    ooo those still sell well

Hmmm it's ok tho, with the new recipe book update coming and all
  • EctoYam said:

Also i dont have discord
    ooo those still sell well

Hmmm it's ok tho, with the new recipe book update coming and all
    I dont really have the intention of coming back to these because they take time and resources to make. I was thinking of making some bombs so i could get gem stones for sale, saw them being sold in a few places and are also pricey so i could just mine those
  • Marble is always an easy sell can find 25-100 pieces in a mine and sell for 1/1-1/3c each. Also oil is easy to profit off as well.