Gdog's Vids - YULETIDE 2022 Packs

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Here's my Halloween 2018 Preview
    Enjoy
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited October 2018
    Hyped!
  • The shark head looks so derpy. Hyped for this update!
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    No zombie skin... RIP
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    That crafting change is awesome!
  • I can see a lot of stuff rising and dropping
  • This is cool. Like the Easter egg hunt, Ima be working all day for it. Although, I have a feeling I'm never gonna get anything like last year xD. I mean, I got some I'm A Flower hats. I'm so hyped rn. When is this supposed to come out? @SirKewberth
  • the crafting change is the best!
    excited as always

cant wait to make a baby medi shark parody this halloween
    The halloween pow gift thing will be the "make or break" key factor. If its as lame as the easter one, it's a bust
  • This is cool. Like the Easter egg hunt, Ima be working all day for it. Although, I have a feeling I'm never gonna get anything like last year xD. I mean, I got some I'm A Flower hats. I'm so hyped rn. When is this supposed to come out? @SirKewberth

Good question.. When is this supposed to come out? :3
  • Awesome video featuring awesome stuff. :D :thumbs_up:
  • Wow, this looks fun! I love love love the shark head!!

Glad to see we have a "Tick or Treat" game to play, though I hope I don't get any Ticks... o.O I loved the Easter Egg hunt so this should be fun too!

Super excited for the crafting change. Was hoping it would allow us to at least use our inventory to craft, which will make it so much easier to make stuff now! But will have to remember what I'm carrying around with me so I don't burn through all my inventory resource piles...lol.

Looks like a fun update! I'm not a fan of halloween, but excited for these packs.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Watches video. Buys cubits.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    no slime pet ;_;
  • Ele it is because you are the only slyme that CC needs <3
  • Love the 2018 Holloween packs and the new anvil crafting system!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

no slime pet ;_;

No pet at all.
    U said:

no slime pet ;_;

No pet at all.
    Or costume
  • :O

That Trick or Treat event is hyping me so bad x'D

Can't wait for the vampire's clothe and trick or treat bag :D
  • lucaaa795 said:

U said:

no slime pet ;_;

No pet at all.
    Or costume
    No pet, no costume, no car ;-;
  • LateCom said:

@MeHawk ya ready???

I'm Ready to Rock :D
  • So is the Kitchen Pack gone? :(
  • I mean besides that, we're so stunned by the diffrent wearables and the event of course. Absolutely great job Cubic Castles team and whoever helped. o3o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Ele it is because you are the only slyme that CC needs <3</p>

awwww grey <3
  • Wurfino said:

The new cavern mines are cool indeed, but somehow it's a bit hard to travel due to having cave walls formed as a wall and will need to find a way to get out of it.

It is possible to get up top but you need to mine holes in the wall often to do it. So you can mine your way up. There are usually spots where you can just jump if you have the right layout, but they can require some searching. There are lots of corridors connecting the various wider caverns though. From the top of the caves you can't always see where the caverns are because they have roofs that are fadey-foamed. So from above it just looks dark. (not all cave chambers have roofs.. just some)

Whats a cavern???
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2018

Wurfino said:

The new cavern mines are cool indeed, but somehow it's a bit hard to travel due to having cave walls formed as a wall and will need to find a way to get out of it.

It is possible to get up top but you need to mine holes in the wall often to do it. So you can mine your way up. There are usually spots where you can just jump if you have the right layout, but they can require some searching. There are lots of corridors connecting the various wider caverns though. From the top of the caves you can't always see where the caverns are because they have roofs that are fadey-foamed. So from above it just looks dark. (not all cave chambers have roofs.. just some)

Whats a cavern???
    hey,
    cavern is a mine place...
    more information can be found below at the link

http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Cavern_Mines
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Easter Preview with SirKewberth
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2019
    This is why Gdog was in cc. Lol
    This stuff looks great, good job Kew!
  • gdog said:

Easter Preview with SirKewberth

I love all the deco, I could make An Easter Village ;-;
  • Both events are returning. Does that mean people with eggs get a headstart or it will be different items this time?