AcceloRings

Both Horizontal & Vertical rings become dislodged and lay on the ground daily. I first noticed in someones realm a few weeks ago and now it is happening in at least one of my realms/rooms daily. I walk in to find the ring laying on the ground and have to build scaffold to put it back in its place.

For sure at least once per day in my kitchen on the left side in Buy The Farm.

I place my lowest vertical ring at lvl 4 and the next ring 9 lvls above that. It is always the 2nd ring that becomes dislodged in the previously mentioned room. This is how I place all of my rings and the others (eight other rooms) stay where I have placed them.

Another realm was Koekenbak pixel vend room near the entrance of Koeks rentals. This ring was a horizontal but has been removed.

Comments

• LateCom said:

is it near a portal? if so it will explode

Yes it as well as all the other rooms rings are right near the door but all have been there for months. They started dislodging only a few weeks ago. About the time they did the kitchen pack update.

I just posted to let others know they are not the only one with this problem. I do not expect a fix as I am not a "credible source".

I saw a post explaining why people quit cc. It laid out the big problems but sometimes it's the little things that add up to be the issue that breaks the camel's back.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It's probably to optimize player's experience. I can recall bugs happening not too long ago involving portals and accelerorings
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

It's probably to optimize player's experience. I can recall bugs happening not too long ago involving portals and accelerorings

^ Yes. If you place a horizontal acceloring right in front of a door, pointing into the door, no one can ever enter the realm. They immediately get shot right back out. To prevent this, accelorings placed within a certain radius of any door (not sure how large said radius is, would require testing) will dislodge themselves after a bit so you can't lock anyone out of their realm by trolling.
    You don't have to automatically assume that 1. this is a bug, 2: it won't be fixed because you're a player, and 3: that the devs disregard you because you're a player.
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

^ Yes. If you place a horizontal acceloring right in front of a door, pointing into the door, no one can ever enter the realm. They immediately get shot right back out. To prevent this, accelorings placed within a certain radius of any door (not sure how large said radius is, would require testing) will dislodge themselves after a bit so you can't lock anyone out of their realm by trolling.
    You don't have to automatically assume that 1. this is a bug, 2: it won't be fixed because you're a player, and 3: that the devs disregard you because you're a player.
    Cool! I'd be that person that gets kicked out by my own friends :3. I'm looking at YOU, @Sawatawanana ! Not that you have permission in any of my realms, but I could still see it happening.