RAFFLE TOKENS ENTRY I WILL WIN ?

hey mods and admins I did put a lot of raffle tokens inside the raffle box is that make any change for my chance to win the umbeella or win anything else ?

Comments

• The more tokens you deposit, the better your chance of winning is.
  • I deposited......TWO! :D *self clap* ...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I deposited......TWO! :D *self clap* ...

A better chance than me :p
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    What ? so if i spend 100k in raffle tokens and i drop in the raffle box yes or yes i win ? i buyed an Umbrella for only 100k ?!
  • cosmiccow said the better you have a chance n CHANCE CHAAAAANCE
  • Am I the only person who doesn't care about the raffle?
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    I Don't Have Tokens :/ xD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    PEgaming said:

Am I the only person who doesn't care about the raffle?

You're not the only one
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I Don't Have Tokens :/ xD

Then hopefully next time :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Yeah I only put in around 30.. xD
  • You have to think of it like math. Let us say 3000 total tokens were deposited and you put in 50. The winner is determined which name is pulled, you are putting forth your name fifty times. So you have a fifty out of three thousand chance. Whoever puts the most tokens in has the highest chance of winning but that does not mean a person who only put one token in could not win for they still have a one in three thousandth of a chance. More tokens increases the odds in your favor but is no guarantee. From a logical stand point I would not put much effort into spending large amounts of C to put coins in, just a few. The odds are stacked exponentially against you and spending say 100k be crazy when it is not even a twenty five percent chance of having your name pulled. To have a fifty percent chance you would have to deposit 1500 tokens and even a fifty percent chance is not great. Of course this is just an example because I do not know the amount of tokens that have been submitted or will be submitted by the end. I know a lot >:D!
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember

You have to think of it like math. Let us say 3000 total tokens were deposited and you put in 50. The winner is determined which name is pulled, you are putting forth your name fifty times. So you have a fifty out of three thousand chance. Whoever puts the most tokens in has the highest chance of winning but that does not mean a person who only put one token in could not win for they still have a one in three thousandth of a chance. More tokens increases the odds in your favor but is no guarantee. From a logical stand point I would not put much effort into spending large amounts of C to put coins in, just a few. The odds are stacked exponentially against you and spending say 100k be crazy when it is not even a twenty five percent chance of having your name pulled. To have a fifty percent chance you would have to deposit 1500 tokens and even a fifty percent chance is not great. Of course this is just an example because I do not know the amount of tokens that have been submitted or will be submitted by the end. I know a lot >:D!

Grey with the probability lesson :P

Kinda like even if you have a 90% chance to win, there's still that 10% chance you'd lose
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    I treat it like a lottery and think of it like this.

Hypothetically speaking: I submit 50 tokens. One of those actually 50 wins it.

I just wasted 49 tokens. :O

49 tokens that could have been possible winners towards the future monthly raffles.

Raffle's are a gamble but I don't suggest putting every token you find towards this *one* raffle. There will be future ones. Or hey ,maybe you just want to sell the tokens to make cubits. #PossibleProfit.
  • Dang skippy Lunar, here to edamacate these here young onions. I be selling them coins like Chick said, money money >:D! Except as of now you will be more hard pressed than at the beginning of the raffle. When the raffle first began they were selling 14k O_O! Now they are selling much lower but if you have a pocket full you can grab some easy cash.
  • SORRY BUNNYZİLLE > TOKEN 1x ;(