No Littering in the Lobby

Have you ever seen all of that trash in the Lobby all of the time? Some people disrespect the community by creating dirty pictures, bad words, or just throwing out the trash in general. This is really annoying to me and I think we need a No Littering block in the Lobby and some trash cans.

Comments

• And lobby muted ... since want talk? discord, others rooms... for pictures I think its better lobby stay mutted
  • This is where the newbies advertise a lot... I think a no littering would do just fine.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It can be done however it takes time and extra coding to make it work within all lobbies because a lobby is not a normal realm
  • +1 For no litter at lobby

So ppl may spamming for selling stuff...and make it annoy too
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1
  • lucaaa795 said:

It can be done however it takes time and extra coding to make it work within all lobbies because a lobby is not a normal realm

Agreed. We need some bugs fixed, and this clan/friends update. Just PLEASE do what you said you would. Chronological order please!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Everyone can pick up anything in the lobby? ;)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    No, no-one but yourself csn pick up the item you drop. But if you drop something and you disconnect or crash then you can no longer take that item back. That's what this suggestion is all about.
    To prevent from accidently loosing uour item.

It could be done but as others already pointed out, the lobby is not just another room/realm.
  • Maybe you could just tell them to stop trashing the lobby.
  • I think it would be great if the admins placed the no litter block... it would make my life hella lot easier if I dont crash every time theres a ton of someones warp food. It sure is needed. +1
  • If there was no littering where am I gonna drop my ferns and stuff D:
  • Idk the trash can or give it to lower levels? I always give to lower levels xD
  • The idea finally got through by all of us and there is NO LITTERING IN THE LOBBY!!!

• Log_erLog_er Member
    edited October 2018
    Sarco said:

If there was no littering where am I gonna drop my ferns and stuff D:

I'll have a separate window open on my PC with an alt user named "Human Garbage Disposal" afk 24/7 in the lobby.
  • This Is Now The Worst Update To The Lobbies :c
    I have to drop stuff on peeps which makes me feel bad for them.
    So yeh it's just unnecessary, if you don't like the litter then just leave.
    Of course we all have our opinions but in my opinion if this was going to be added they should of added it in the days of the sunny lobbies etc...
    Spoiler:

Of u hate litter so much how about they let us litter but people who are always hating on the mess can buy litter grabbers to pick up the Rubbish -.-
  • I see nothing wrong with the lobby being messy. It puts a smile on my face when I see 10000 pieces of dirt scattered around the lobby. xD
  • And lobby muted ... since want talk? discord, others rooms... for pictures I think its better lobby stay mutted

pls no