Death Wish

Comments

• You get every type of medicine but the bill for them is so high you are forced to sell them back

I wish for a driving llama
  • The llama drove off the hill and crashed.

I wish to turn back time
  • edited October 2018
    Thuggie said:

The llama drove off the hill and crashed.

I wish to turn back time

You turned back time when the dinosaurs existed and it killed you and all of future humanity

i wish for no more deaths for anyone :)
  • Noone ever died and the world got overpopulated

I wish to have unlimited wishes
  • You got unlimited wishes but those wishes would always turn on you in unfortunate ways..

I wish for a plague mask
  • dealwithit37dealwithit37 Member
    edited October 2018
    You got the plague mask but it gave you an actual plague that made you really sick

I wish to get as many cubits as I want and to be able to keep/spend it on anything I desire
  • You got the plague mask but it gave you an actual plague that made you really sick

I wish to get as many cubits as I want and to be able to keep/spend it on anything I desire

You got so many cubits that your game crashed.

I wish for a llama
  • you got the llama but the only problem is that it spit into both of your eyes, thus making you blind. good job ;)

i wish for a pet fox (in cubic castles)
  • You got The Fox pet, but they dont actually exist on cc yet, so The admins think that you are a hacker and they ban you forever

I wish that more people join my clan
  • Everyone joins your clan and it's so laggy cc crashes and it has to shut down and then Kewberths is angry and kills you...

I wish for nothing. Haha...
  • You died sadly, wasting your death wish.

I wish that I win a building competition xD
  • You will lose all your other realms

I wish for nothing.
  • There is nothing left in the universe so you suffocate slowly and die...

I wish for no school
  • All the forms of formal education and school buildings literally disappear, and your name is shamed forever for ruining the thing that helped many people succeed.

I wish for delicious, safe-to-eat, bite-sized cookies :3
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited October 2018
    Too bad! They are too delicious, so you put 26 in your mouth and try to ingest them. You clearly choke.

I wish for remote controlled pacteriophages that also have a self destruct feture in case they decide to attack something other than bacteria :^
  • You lost the remote, and they multiplied and the whole world got covered with pactriophages.
    I wish for a new xbox one x
  • While playing, the xBox blasted and injury your face. You died a few minutes later.

I wish for a cloud
  • The cloud struck you with thunder (or lightning)

I wish for a robot that would do things with me, and it can't turn on me as it's not programmed to.
  • It does things for you but it twists your words into something sinister..

I wish for cc to come back online
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited October 2018
    1hr later.....cubic castles was accidentally removed off the app store instead of updating :O

I want to see a tumbleweed IRL one day
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You do, but it kills you.

I wish this game had 10,000 players online all the time.
  • 5 - 10% of players in online MMO's are hackers. 1 in 10 people are hackers, which makes 1,000 people hackers. They band together and decide to hack everyone's account, and the game is now Renamed "Hacker's Castle" (That was stupid)

I wish I had 2 million cubits
  • Your wish came true, but you were banned because you got them out of no where.

I wish people would think my art is good
  • look at your profile picture

I wish for everyone to wear shark heads.
  • Everyone wore shark heads... but in real life. Everyone attempts to put them on but when they do the shark's teeth scrape there face off and they die. Then everyone dies and there is no one left on Earth.

I wish to be invincible
  • edited October 2018
    You got the super star from mario brothers, and with it you became invincible.... But every time you touched someone, they died, so you got arrested for murdering your entire family.....

I wish for a shirt like the one of my qbee (irl) :P
  • It was too small.

I wish for a 24 karat gold bar
  • You drop it on your foot and must get surgery

I wish I felt love
  • You felt love for someone, they died and you committed suicide because you were so sad
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    I wish the person before me knew the rules of the game.

Edit: I also wish the person below me knew the rules of the game

Edit #2: The person below me fixed it :)