Comments

• +1
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    +1
    I wanna reach lvl 666.
    That is if I ever stay that long.
  • Why not?
  • +60

The ammount of experience that is wasted everyday by level 60’s...
    They mine, build and craft a lot, I’ve seen a level 60 friend who just crafted to level up her ramm... There should be unlimited levels, even if there were no rewards...
    Kirodashi said:

another alternative would be to let you receive the perks you are owed when new perks come out. So if I’m level 70 I can instantly choose 10 new perks when they come out.

This would be a good idea.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Also, maybe a perk to let you hide your lvl? xD
    Or not a perk. Just a normal button. :D
  • Well if your greedy, just give cubits every level up lol.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bump
  • Yes! more levels atleast let us go to 100...or higher we need more levels!!!
  • Also, maybe a perk to let you hide your lvl? xD
    Or not a perk. Just a normal button. :D

This would be a nice addition to the game. I would hide my level, because people only see me for my high level and its annoying. Although, I still want more levels, because why shouldn't I get rewarded for my hard work and dedication to the game?
  • +1
    I'd be so happy if they added atleast 10 more levels :)
    as grey said it's so sad that we've not been added new levels for a while.
    40% said no but almost nobody has said why.
  • it is bad for just it will ruin things as the devs will have to keep contantly have to make new badges (silver,silver star and gold spiky boxes) i think they need to add more badges
  • GanondalfGanondalf Member
    edited October 2018
    Sure! +1 but think about it.

A person of Level 999,999 is gonna brag, and bragging gets people riled. It will bring competition, more than there is now.
  • PartyParty Member
    edited October 2018
    +1 We need more levels as grey said its been forever lets get to level 100 at least. We don't need perks for level if you want to give perks just make it cubits or add onto some other perks (fonts, merchant, etc.)
  • I'm Level 60 for so long i think i'm at level 100 if there was a level 100 cuz i build tons n tons n tons and mine ALOT
  • The majority of people who are against lvls are people who have yet to reach sixty. Why should I be punished/not given game play because a person doesn't build/mine.
  • The majority of people who are against lvls are people who have yet to reach sixty. Why should I be punished/not given game play because a person doesn't build/mine.

Yeh I guess but if I was lvl60 I would of played the game for too long and Probs quit Anyways :/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i like the idea, i dont see though how they will be able to code it in without people suddenly glitching their names out and such...

i like the idea, i dont see though how they will be able to code it in without people suddenly glitching their names out and such...

What?
  • u said:

What?
    From someone unaware that they ever raised the level cap before, obviously.
    Pious said:

u said:

What?
    From someone unaware that they ever raised the level cap before, obviously.
    Yeah the max used to be 50.
  • I can already imagine a level 5 barely able to play and then looking at some level 179 and being intimidated somewhat. I think level caps are there for a reason.

You may want unlimited levels, but the majority of players would rather not deal with level 150+ players walking around.

Then Robo-Bee Enters A LVL 100,000
  • I just want to get to lvl 1000 then my life would be complete.
  • There should be a max level, but be like 100.
  • I don't see why there should be a lvl cap especially when added lvls do not come with a benefit. A lvl 150 would not have any advantages over say a lvl 60. Lvls add an important sense of gain to those who mine/build. I want something to be an indicator that I am a prolific builder and miner. As I near the next lvl I get a jittery sense of excitement and feel proud that I gained another lvl. It is representative of my hard work.
  • I don't see why there should be a lvl cap especially when added lvls do not come with a benefit. A lvl 150 would not have any advantages over say a lvl 60. Lvls add an important sense of gain to those who mine/build. I want something to be an indicator that I am a prolific builder and miner. As I near the next lvl I get a jittery sense of excitement and feel proud that I gained another lvl. It is representative of my hard work.

I see your point. Once I reached level 60 I don't really even feel like building, because I don't get any xp I don't need pet xp either.
    BUMP! At least make the max 100.
  • Yes. This would be better than no max.
    Bump
  • Yeh, without Levels the game wouldn't as interesting. As there wouldn't be a goal to achieve.