Rental Scams & How To Prevent Them

ContumasContumas Member
edited October 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Many people get scammed through rentals, so I've posted this discussion as a help to all those unsure of wheather to buy something!

Scam One

Now you may want to buy this if it's on cheap, however, there is a block under the Doog which will therefore not allow you to break the glass. This is an annoying scam, but it's not used very much now because most people don't get fooled!

Scam Two

In this scam it looks perfectly normal, so why not buy it and get the cheap Doog? Well, somebody might be standing there, ready to break the rental as soon as you buy it!

Scam Three

This scam is the least used scam, as most people know that you can't break the glass, but some people might still buy it! If the bumper isn't on the foundation block, don't even think about buying it as it is most probably a scam!

Conclusion

Basically, try to avoid buying things from rentals, as tempting as it might be. There are scammers out there who are lazy and want to get free cubits, so I hope this helps you. If something is too good to be true, it probably isn't true, so don't get fooled!

Comments

• :O please tell me no one was scammed during the making of this discussion?!
  • Sarco said:

:O please tell me no one was scammed during the making of this discussion?!

Nope, absolutely not...unless you count me spending 2 hollas trying to buy an hour bumper.
  • Contumas said:

Sarco said:

Nope, absolutely not...unless you count me spending 2 hollas trying to buy an hour bumper.
    That's Sad bro..... Also, nice guide
  • Contumas said:

Sarco said:

That's Sad bro..... Also, nice guide
    Thanks ^^
  • LateCom said:

That thumbnail hurts my eyes
  • Bump
  • LateCom said:

yes that was before i improved.
    still suck though

Yeah I suck at making thumbnails too. But look at 007Awesome. How does he do it...
This discussion has been closed.