Group Build?

Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited October 2018 in Player Events & Creations
So... I've been kinda thinking about attempting to build a Choose Your Own Adventure type of thing. I have the beginning of a basic outline, but no clue as to how to go about it entirely. Looking for some people who are good at planning and/or good at building. I'll be trying to fund it as I can, but if we are able to progress, then donations could end up being helpful as well. Perhaps even some people to test the story.

I know there are a lot of bored people in CC, so I'm offering something to do. I'll be working on it too.

But yeah, if anyone is interested in planning and/or building, please message me here or on Discord.

Edit: 10/6/18
I know some of the things we'll need. If anyone would like to donate, you can drop items off in the realm called The Triune Journey.
Items that would be helpful:
Dark Brick, Prison Bars, Dungeon Pack items like bookshelves, skulls, heaps of skulls, shackles, etc.
Chiseled and Cave Door Stamps (any amount helps)
Darkness Stamps, Foggy Stamps, Thunderstorm Stamps, Murky Stamps (any amount helps)
Cubits to buy rooms (any amount helps)
Lava, Stalagmites, Cave Lava Cracks and Stone Lava Cracks
Old and New Wood Blocks and Sculpty of those
The Cubening Speakers
Password Sentries

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Its a nice idea, however I'm very busy with all my own stuff. Let me know if theres anything I can help you with on the resource front though I'm sure I have some spare stuff. Best of luck on your project!
  • Raises hand -
  • I guess I can help, although im not best at professional building.
  • Hm idk, i cant judge my own build if its gud or not, i would like to help when my village is done, also u should take alook wut im buildin right now just if ur interested
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    I wanna help.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I've added people who say they're interested in building to a forums message group where details about the project are listed. If anyone else would like to join in, feel free. We can use help from anyone, even if you don't feel that confident in your building skills.
    Thanks for the support! ^^
  • I’m Not a Supar-Expert Builder But I Can Help Planning/Building Maybe :D
  • Me :3
  • I'm good with vegetation so raises hand
  • I'm volunteering! I'm not a pro builder, but I can help with the funding and planning. And of course I do know how to place a block after another ^^
  • I’d like to take part in this.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/23137/imperial-storm-s-official-building-commissions-thread#latest -> These are my builds

In discord you can DM me, my username is Imperial-Storm#3907
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i can build but im afraid i never have enough time to help...

i can donate some stuff though, like what do you need?
    I'll start buying rooms hopefully on Saturday, so long as my wifi holds up. We're in the process of figuring out what decorations, stamps, and resources we will need. I'll update the thread once we figure it out

Volunteers aren't bound to this project. If it turns out that someone can't help, that's okay. We can use even small amounts of help here and there. If anyone thinks they might want to build even a little bit and doesn't mind "spammy" notifications, let me know so I can add you in.
  • I'm bad at building :p
  • Oooo this sounds fun Count me in!

I'll start buying rooms hopefully on Saturday, so long as my wifi holds up. We're in the process of figuring out what decorations, stamps, and resources we will need. I'll update the thread once we figure it out

Volunteers aren't bound to this project. If it turns out that someone can't help, that's okay. We can use even small amounts of help here and there. If anyone thinks they might want to build even a little bit and doesn't mind "spammy" notifications, let me know so I can add you in.

Sooo what will you need to build or buy stuff?
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Great project!
    If you need help with stuff. Let me know ;)
  • Am i counted? :3
  • ComplexityComplexity Member
    edited October 2018
    Cool i wanna join too :p i have a decent building skill
    edited October 2018

We don't know everything yet. We do know that we will need dungeon pack items and dark bricks.

Am i counted? :3

Counted? Do you want to join the builder's group as well? :p

I have added in anyone who clearly states they would like to be added lol

Hopefully by Saturday we'll have some actual realms and rooms ready to begin. For now, we are still figuring out what needs to be made and what is needed for it.
  • I'll start buying rooms hopefully on Saturday, so long as my wifi holds up. We're in the process of figuring out what decorations, stamps, and resources we will need. I'll update the thread once we figure it out

We don't know everything yet. We do know that we will need dungeon pack items and dark bricks.

Hopefully by Saturday we'll have some actual realms and rooms ready to begin. For now, we are still figuring out what needs to be made and what is needed for it.
    He Wants tho.
  • I wouldn't mind helping build or plan.

Sure i guess i can give ya some dungeon pack items, where do you want me to drop it off, and do you need the things like executioner too?
  • I will help when I'm free (if I'm free)
    I might warn though you I'm not the best at building
    I'll test the story from time to time though ;)
  • I may help (only if I'm free) which is not till the 28th at least so...
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2018
    If you let us know what materials you need and where there are some donation tables, I'm sure I could spare some resources toward the build. I'm not regularly enough in the game to volunteer to do anything right now though.
  • I would love to help :D
    Bump -
    I know some of the things we'll need. If anyone would like to donate, you can drop items off in the realm called The Triune Journey.
    Items that would be helpful:
    Dark Brick, Prison Bars, Dungeon Pack items like bookshelves, skulls, heaps of skulls, shackles, etc.
    Chiseled and Cave Door Stamps (any amount helps)
    Darkness Stamps, Foggy Stamps, Thunderstorm Stamps, Murky Stamps (any amount helps)
    Cubits to buy rooms (any amount helps)
    Lava, Stalagmites, Cave Lava Cracks and Stone Lava Cracks
    Old and New Wood Blocks and Sculpty of those
    The Cubening Speakers
    Password Sentries

Dropped this and 5000c off at that realm, be sure that you get it and no one else please

Also might you dont need some of the items between it sell them further for more c

Dropped this and 5000c off at that realm, be sure that you get it and no one else please

Also might you dont need some of the items between it sell them further for more c

Thank you!