Volume glitch

edited October 2018 in Bug Reports
Once, i turned cubic castles’ game volume all the way down to voice chat with my friend on a different app. After i finished voice chatting, i turned my game volume up like normal, but now, whenever i load up cubic castles, the game volume is always down again no matter how many times i turn it up (the volume will be up after i turn it up, but when i go off the game and back on, the volume resets back to no volume at all). It would be nice if this would be fixed, and i wonder if anyone else has this glitch too!

Comments

• Try uninstalling then reinstalling it
  • Did you turn the music and sfx volume down in the in game settings? Check it :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Always been like this. It’s really annoying as well when you are listening to music and load the game to have the game music blasted in your ears, even after turning it off last time.

I assume you’re saying you turn off the volume in the game settings. But, when you close the app and reopen it the settings reset having the volume turned on.
  • I don't understand mobile :l
  • Log_er said:

Did you turn the music and sfx volume down in the in game settings? Check it :)

I turned all that up, but it still resets back to no sound at all when i open the app after.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    I have had this happen before. It took re opening the game twice, and going and putting the sfx where I wanted it. On the third time re opening it was fixed.
  • It could be your device. Cubic usually runs on almost any device but some low end devices might suffer from more lag and whatnot. You should try running a compatibility diagnostic if you can do that on mobile. I play on pc so I don't really know.
  • He has an overpower ipad so it can run cc pretty well
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited October 2018
    Well then idk maybe try contacting support? Although i don't think Mabz really helps fix bugs. I could be wrong.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Log_er said:

Well then idk maybe try contacting support? Although i don't think Mabz really helps fix bugs. I could be wrong.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

I think i might just turn volume on manually for now.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Mines the opposite, I can’t make it stay turned off. Not sure if it’s a bug for the way I want it.