What Type Of Qbee Are You?

2»

Comments

• SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited October 2018
    b3achy said:

None of the above...I don't do giveaways; I don't scam; I have been playing for a little over a year, so not new; I have reached max level because I mine a lot, but I'm not popular nor super duper rich.

I am just a qubee, who likes to mine and sometimes build. I think that just makes me a regular player of CC.

Exactly the same except ive been playing for 3 years and im not max level..somehow
  • Im the pro qbee because not bc im rich bc im the best basketball + soccer player of all time in cc history
  • Eh, I'm a normal qbee, I have literally nothing special lol.
  • Depends on what others think. I think I'm good, but if I was I think people would remember my gender...
  • Bump 2 More Tipes Of Qbees Added!
  • I am the strange but newbie Qbee...
  • im the qbee who eats a lot of foods
  • im bad qbee.. and the noob thinks hes pro.. idc !
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited October 2018

im bad qbee.. and the noob thinks hes pro.. idc !

Do U scam >:0?
  • I'm probably the normal qbee ;-;
  • Maybe the strang qbee, have you seen my Pacman? Tho I only built weird things a few times so it doesn’t count I guess. Hmmm I could be the trader qbee but only when Ik that person was requesting to buy a certain item before. So.. normal then
  • Im 100% noob player
  • Im the player who Loves pet. (Even they dont love me back :( )
  • Idk what type of cubie am i

Any comment on me? :P
  • good & Afk xD
  • JedeeJedee Member
    edited November 2018
    Spoiler:
    30% for Popular Qbee because obviously...im always Active in this game....and Im Always In Lobby...Tp-Ing in my friends....Going in any hollas...especially if its scam xD ....and the mostly is XD .....Im always in Pens Yard looking for Good items xD

35% for being a Normal PLayer because Im Not Rich....Im A rich player but it all gone because i got scam massivley XD im just a normal qbee...but i have special things :) the one and only i have :) that is my friends :) Im Just enjoying this game xD...

20% for being a good player because when a time that i have some extra item or extra cubits...or mostly bored...im Just Tripping the players with a giveaways...pick a block...bomb game xD bottomless game and Pick a Lucky person just like that....because i want to feel theyre are always happy and lucky xD reminder: This will be only happened if i have cubits xD but if not...im just a normal player :)

15% for Pro Qbee because actually im a rich player...giveful....and popular around ._. Im Just Changing my name....but my all richness is gone and not a max lvl player xd thats why i just put 15% for this type if qbee :) thats all thanks....
  • MeHawk said:

Idk what type of cubie am i

Any comment on me? :P

Afk Qbee and Normal qbee xD
  • LateCom said:

im a newbie qbee

You sure you are newbie qbee .-.
  • I’d say I’m good qbee because I never hesitate to help a friend, often I’ll give free items to help out, etc, however I don’t actually do giveaways, just not in the habit, but seeing as I do give things away individually, I say I still qualify
  • S t r a n g e qbee
  • I am the goes on forums more than the game qbee
  • I'd consider myself as a "Normal Qbee." I'm not exactly rich, I guarentee little to nobody knows me, I'm not new. I just mine, maintain a shop nobody goes to and is in denial and still tends the shop. I guess "Normal Qbee" fits me best.
  • I'd consider myself as a "Normal Qbee." I'm not exactly rich, I guarentee little to nobody knows me, I'm not new. I just mine, maintain a shop nobody goes to and is in denial and still tends the shop. I guess "Normal Qbee" fits me best.

I thought you'd be the Cubed Qbee *plays luaghing soundtrack*
  • Sarco said:

I'd consider myself as a "Normal Qbee." I'm not exactly rich, I guarentee little to nobody knows me, I'm not new. I just mine, maintain a shop nobody goes to and is in denial and still tends the shop. I guess "Normal Qbee" fits me best.

I thought you'd be the Cubed Qbee *plays luaghing soundtrack*
    To be fair my original account and this one are both "Cubed _____." They are both 5 letters at the end. XD | I honestly just like doing things like this.