The Qbee Police?

Now, is there really something called the Qbee police?
If there is, then I understand what mistake I have done and I am ready for the punishment I have got, but if not, I wanna know who is doing this

I used an alt to make a realm called chiefs industry (I did nothing there just placed a room) and in that room only two people have build except that alt, me and my friend. (She didn't do this I am sure) and in that was the way to another room)
I had accessed the rooms just today but now when I try to go in through the realm called chiefs industry, I can't. Idk why
When I enter that door , I land up in a realm called the qbee police with owner :the qbee police and on looking at the whole realm through betamax, there are rooms hidden all over the room, and I spawn below the dirt as well and can jump to come out (jump through blocks) on the exterior, it looks just like it is some realm given with free build and there is some empty space and half dirt towers, but I don't have build there so not free build.also, the door does not have a link stamp on it, it looks like a normal purple door but it takes you to the wheel police realm

Comments

• I've got nothing. This is weird.
  • The cosmic gods are punishing you :O
  • Sarco said:

The cosmic gods are punishing you :O

Punishment for what, making an alt and using its starter realm? That is not illegal, you can do that.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Was it a doorway or room?

Perhaps somebody took the other end of the door to that realm when it was a free build. If it was just a doorway I can probably replace it.
  • U said:

Was it a doorway or room?

Perhaps somebody took the other end of the door to that realm when it was a free build. If it was just a doorway I can probably replace it.

It was a room and it was impossible to take the door out if you pick up that door of the room
  • Wasn't "The QBee Police" an old clan? I remember the QBee Police from my newbie days when Clan Stone's weren't even a thing.
  • Ok, support got my room back! @Space_fetus you can close this