Why admins replyed 1 time, but ignored this severe problem?

well...

Cc doesn't load in Sansumg galaxy J7
U have to wast 10-15 minutes just for enter, cause cc or stay in screen , fetching realm info, and never load, or cc load, enter in cc but close after fetching realm info

I know, alrealdy have a post about it, but @sirkewberth Replyed 1 time, asking something, we said, then ignored .-.Uhhggg fix this -.-

Comments

• I kinda have the same problem in my phone. When i use my phone for cc it takes alot of time to load in the loading screen but if i use others its a bit quick
  • Happened yesterday due to a server crash so idk if that's the same today..
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We are constantly updating the android client to make it as stable as possible including recent changes to the loading... So we're not ignoring it. There seems to be an issue with some devices doing an initial install/load very slowly. It's a little unclear why at this point. We tried some things. You might want to check how your storage is setup for your phone with regards to internal vs sd card etc.. It's a little tricky with android because there are hundreds of devices and we don't own them all and can't really afford to buy every one to test these specific cases.
  • We are constantly updating the android client to make it as stable as possible including recent changes to the loading... So we're not ignoring it. There seems to be an issue with some devices doing an initial install/load very slowly. It's a little unclear why at this point. We tried some things. You might want to check how your storage is setup for your phone with regards to internal vs sd card etc.. It's a little tricky with android because there are hundreds of devices and we don't own them all and can't really afford to buy every one to test these specific cases.

My cellphone run cc soo fine. And like 1 month ago, it started happen it...

I tried record, but idk what sence it make, when I am recording, using a little more Ram memory, my cc open normal, but when not recording, it lock on fetching realm info or requesting connection screen
  • maybe the false "virus" detection is going to the phone?

apparently when I have apps that kept crashing, system sends a report that there is a broken thing on the app and it
    suggests me to uninstall it. In cubiccastles tho, after you exit from the "Fetching Realm" or "Requesting Connection" after you opened, it would automaticaly crash (im my phone)

Device: OPPO F5
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    Hmm so I found some things that may help first try these steps-
    Clear app cache and data
    Check if there is any update
    Uninstall and reinstall cc
    If it still doesn’t work then check if developer options is enabled in settings, if yes, then check if force gpu rendering is on, if yes, that I what is causing your problem
    If not, read ahead-
    If your phone has the game launcher by Samsung it could also be the one causing the problem-
    Check the galaxy App Store for any updates to the game launcher and game tools of Samsung
    If it doesn’t have any update , try switching game tools off for cc
    If your phone doesn’t have these features or switching them off still causes the problem then read ahead -
    Did you ever install some third part antivirus or task killer/manager, if so they could be causing this problem
    If not , read-
    Does your phone have any software update pending, if so - please update your phone
    If not read
    Did you install cc from the play store or a 3rd party store or website - remember 3rd party app stores and websites are not always the best things for server side games
    If not read -_-
    Clear ur phone cache partition - google on how to do it.. if I explain this message would get bigger
    Check if ur phone has enough RAM resources when you are starting cc for testing.. a minimum amount of 500mb ram is recommended to be free
    Check if ur phone has enough storage space or if ur game is running on internal/SD card and if that is causing any problem ...
    If none of these work, hmm I’m out of ideas... maybe I’ll edit later ... I feel like i should get a noble prize for writing all of this! If it works, I expect a large number of cubits... nah jk
    Edit : Some cc fixes -
    1 when u reach the title screen go to settings and select a simple title screen
    2 disable the shades thing (it sometimes causes lag)
    3 try to start at home when u start to play it may fix ur problem :)
  • I crash 1-4 times when getting into CC, but the game is worth it, so I don't get too mad :P
  • maybe the false "virus" detection is going to the phone?

apparently when I have apps that kept crashing, system sends a report that there is a broken thing on the app and it
    suggests me to uninstall it. In cubiccastles tho, after you exit from the "Fetching Realm" or "Requesting Connection" after you opened, it would automaticaly crash (im my phone)

Device: OPPO F5

For me, nothing more appear, I alrealdy tried this option
  • chief12 said:

Hmm so I found some things that may help first try these steps-
    Clear app cache and data
    Check if there is any update
    Uninstall and reinstall cc
    If it still doesn’t work then check if developer options is enabled in settings, if yes, then check if force gpu rendering is on, if yes, that I what is causing your problem
    If not, read ahead-
    If your phone has the game launcher by Samsung it could also be the one causing the problem-
    Check the galaxy App Store for any updates to the game launcher and game tools of Samsung
    If it doesn’t have any update , try switching game tools off for cc
    If your phone doesn’t have these features or switching them off still causes the problem then read ahead -
    Did you ever install some third part antivirus or task killer/manager, if so they could be causing this problem
    If not , read-
    Does your phone have any software update pending, if so - please update your phone
    If not read
    Did you install cc from the play store or a 3rd party store or website - remember 3rd party app stores and websites are not always the best things for server side games
    If not read -_-
    Clear ur phone cache partition - google on how to do it.. if I explain this message would get bigger
    Check if ur phone has enough RAM resources when you are starting cc for testing.. a minimum amount of 500mb ram is recommended to be free
    Check if ur phone has enough storage space or if ur game is running on internal/SD card and if that is causing any problem ...
    If none of these work, hmm I’m out of ideas... maybe I’ll edit later ... I feel like i should get a noble prize for writing all of this! If it works, I expect a large number of cubits... nah jk
    Edit : Some cc fixes -
    1 when u reach the title screen go to settings and select a simple title screen
    2 disable the shades thing (it sometimes causes lag)
    3 try to start at home when u start to play it may fix ur problem :)

Nah, no one of those options can help.. its not lag, I no use any antivirus, and I no have any virus in it

I alrealdy cleared data and cashe, doesn't fixed
    the lobby screen isn't the problem, the problem is after

my phone is alrealdy updated
    Developer option doesn't the problem xd

My cellphone is with 800 Ram free... not the problem

Its not lag guys, its one real problem, that freeze the screen, TOTALY, only leaving from game it back to normal
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    @StarButterfly!
    Ok so what I’m gonna suggest now May be extremely experimental and maybe devs don’t want ppl to do this and maybe it can break cc on your phone but its already broken so...
    Take another phone and download cc on it
    Go into file manager>Android>data>com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles(or whatever it is called) and copy the whole folder to somewhere else in the system
    Put this whole file on your normal phone
    Now take the phone in which cc is not working
    Remember don’t open cc in between the process
    1. unintsall cc from your phone
    2. remove the com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles file in the file manager in system>0>emulated>android>data
    3. Reinstall cc
    4. Go to settings>apps>cubic castles force stop ot, clear data and cache (you May have done this before but it is mandatory to do it here again)
    5. Repeat step 2
    6. Quickly Place the file you had copied from the other phone to Android>data of this phone before cc automatically makes a copy
    7. This has a lower chance to work but brighter than freeze screen :)... So open cc and tell me how it goes
  • Android files are so confusing. I prefer pc :/
  • Android files are basically simpler than pc... it takes less time to master them completely... pc takes time
  • Wouldn't call that a severe problem but K.
    Also kewberth isn't ignoring it, he said he wouldn't be active for a bit.
  • chief12 said:

@StarButterfly!
    Ok so what I’m gonna suggest now May be extremely experimental and maybe devs don’t want ppl to do this and maybe it can break cc on your phone but its already broken so...
    Take another phone and download cc on it
    Go into file manager>Android>data>com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles(or whatever it is called) and copy the whole folder to somewhere else in the system
    Put this whole file on your normal phone
    Now take the phone in which cc is not working
    Remember don’t open cc in between the process
    1. unintsall cc from your phone
    2. remove the com.cosmiccow.cubiccastles file in the file manager in system>0>emulated>android>data
    3. Reinstall cc
    4. Go to settings>apps>cubic castles force stop ot, clear data and cache (you May have done this before but it is mandatory to do it here again)
    5. Repeat step 2
    6. Quickly Place the file you had copied from the other phone to Android>data of this phone before cc automatically makes a copy
    7. This has a lower chance to work but brighter than freeze screen :)... So open cc and tell me how it goes

and no worked, but the insue is happening less now, but still hapening
    Qbird said:

Wouldn't call that a severe problem but K.
    Also kewberth isn't ignoring it, he said he wouldn't be active for a bit.

not severe? stay for a time ,like 5 hours trying do a parkour, stay in a good way, then u go log in again, and cellphone crash, open cc, then see, you left from realm ,it happened to me in community event 2, this new pixel event... I hate this glitch
  • Still wouldn't call that severe since you can play, and doesn't change the fact that Kewberth wasn't ignoring you, but wasn't active. Instead of ranting about it publicly, you could contact the support and simply write about your problem, giving informations, not complain about it.