How Did Your Qbee Get Its Name?

1235»

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 2018
    Started online gaming about a decade ago on another site. Wanted the name 'beachy' as I am from the beach, love the beach, but also often am in a 'grumpy mood'. Sadly the username was already taken by someone else (who never played much even though she took the name...sigh).

So, since I used to work in the "computer network exploitation" field, I know that many times people use numbers for letters. However, to truly do a hacker version of my desired name would make it something more like "834chy", which I knew no one would get. So I just flipped the e to be a 3 and the name 'b3achy' was available. And it has stuck ever since...and seems to always be available in the games I like to play, so I just continue to pick it. So if you see b3achy in other games/other gaming sites, there is a good chance it's me.

Honestly, kind of glad my original choice was taken as b3achy is way more unique than beachy. :)
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2018
    I cannot seem to get through life without accidentally doing things gracefully. For example, people tell me, "You threw that ball so gracefully" or when I'm trying to be intimidating, I'm told I'm graceful instead. I decided to embrace that part of myself, but on its own, Graceful is not a strong enough name for my liking and I would rather not just have an adjective.
    I love thunderstorms. I could have gone with lightning like so many people want me to do, but I really like the loud, low rumble of thunder.
    And I liked the idea of an oxymoron for a name. How can thunder be graceful? I think it can. Just imagine it as elegant, sophisticated power. :P
    People often call me Grace, which is fine. Grace is my middle name in real life :P
  • TrianthaniaTrianthania Member
    edited October 2018

I cannot seem to get through life without accidentally doing things gracefully. For example, people tell me, "You threw that ball so gracefully" or when I'm trying to be intimidating, I'm told I'm graceful instead. I decided to embrace that part of myself, but on its own, Graceful is not a strong enough name for my liking and I would rather not just have an adjective.
    I love thunderstorms. I could have gone with lightning like so many people want me to do, but I really like the loud, low rumble of thunder.
    And I liked the idea of an oxymoron for a name. How can thunder be graceful? I think it can. Just imagine it as elegant, sophisticated power. :P
    People often call me Grace, which is fine. Grace is my middle name in real life :P

wew my expla is way stupider then urs o.o

(0301)
    I Chose Trianthania because my name used too be tcc0415, but i changed it because it shared too much personal info. i changed it to Trianthania because IRL i was thinking of new people, i thought about renaming myself too The Rainbow Soul Human but then i thought people will think im gay o.o so i was thinking about random names... and this popped up! so... yeah. no irl or ig differences there lol just a run-of-the-mill name lol so grace ur explanation is 10/10 lols