• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2018
    That is fantastic! XD

Mind if I save it, and prob use it?
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018

That is fantastic! XD

I allow everyone use my art, as long as you guys give credits, ( anyway i made this one for you ) but i hate when people use my art and distribute it as their own creation.
  • fremy said:

That is fantastic! XD

I allow everyone use my art, as long as you guys give credits, ( anyway i made this one for you ) but i hate when people use my art and distribute it as their own creation.
    There's your signature on it, and won't erase it so np ^^
  • It is so fantastic! I love it!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    So as i said before i wanted to open "Spooky Art Requests " on Halloween if i will be able to do that...Halloween is on October 31th, right ? I probably would be busy with "Inctober", but we'll see soon. I just wanted to tell that i will try to take about 5-6 requests, which is pretty much good...

My FALL / Halloween moods are on ! And how are you guys doing ?

I made a quick 20 mins lineless practice.
  • :O do you use paint tool sai!!?
    can you pass me the configuration of brush with which you painted the whole drawing :3?
  • - Gumi - said:

:O do you use paint tool sai!!?
    can you pass me the configuration of brush with which you painted the whole drawing :3?

Ah buddy, i wish i used that, but no :(((( I'm so sorry. I use Autodesk Sketchbook on my tablet or phone and my laptop died forever ago x.x

But if you are interested in lineless art and soft brushes you can always search for tutorials in the Internet ! Sorry again.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Well, i opened " Pencil Sketch Requests " (which are still open, feel free to request anything, i want to draw some Qbees + pets ) and here are some i did today :
    Request by @Sawatawanana -

Request by @DsBerrypaw -

Request by @CosmicSnail -

Request by @-greycoralking- i kinda..didn't like the way he wanted me to draw pug, so i changed pose a bit :p -

And the last request by @Graceful Thunder , I'm bad at drawing sharks btw x.x

I'm still working on one that @iCantiWill requested and there are 4 slots left.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    fremy said:

Well, i opened " Pencil Sketch Requests " (which are still open, feel free to request anything, i want to draw some Qbees + pets ) and here are some i did today :
    Request by @Sawatawanana -

Request by @DsBerrypaw -

Request by @CosmicSnail -

Request by @-greycoralking- i kinda..didn't like the way he wanted me to draw pug, so i changed pose a bit :p -

And the last request by @Graceful Thunder , I'm bad at drawing sharks btw x.x

I'm still working on one that @iCantiWill requested and there are 4 slots left.
    I love these :o
  • Awesome!!
  • *mind blown*
  • that's not what i look like but lets pretend that its how i look like :v

I know, i know ! x.x I just did not want to draw a Qbee without outfit ! (( Let me know your outfit for the next time ;V
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    "Bojack Horseman " season 5 is coming out tomorrow! !!!!!1!!1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I also did a sreenshot redraw!
    ( I'll a little bit busy this days :p But I'm gonna finish your pencil requests asap ! :p )
  • Pewdiepie in holding edgar and maya
  • Pewdiepie in holding edgar and maya

Man, i will draw it, but i wish that people will request something more game related.
  • Hmm draw this : SirKew was holding the earth and the sun, suddenly there was an earthquake on earth and the sun fell out of his hand and burned the whole house
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Talented. I love your arts! :)
  • Talented. I love your arts! :)

Thaaank you so-so much Superxtreme !

Honestly, i never expected that so many people would love my art, thanks to everyone for sticking around ! ♡
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Second part of pencil art requests ( @Goldbuster s one is coming xp) !
    @iCantiWill requested exploding rocket, but it wouldn't fit into one art, so i made lil comic ! -

Request by @Qbird , a Unishark ? I wanted to draw shark with horn, but i like this version much more -

Request by @Medications , Pewds and his pugs ! Not gonna lie I'm also a fan of Felix.

Request by @chief12 , also didn't fit into one picture, so here's a mini-comic .

BatQbee requested by @Goldbuster ! Personally i love this idea very much !! Shall we get super-hero costumes on Halloween? :p

Thanks for requests tough ! Filling my sketchbook with your ideas was fun ♡
  • Nice! Awesome
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018

-NEWS-

Hey!! Sorry for no posts, I'm pretty busy this days and today i spent almost all time not at home and... School will begin in one day ( I know it might be funny, but yeah September 17th is the day when school begins here this year xD ! ). I'm pretty sad about that, i am a total homebody xO
    Well RIP
  • GL fremy! #SaveMe
  • That batqbee looks coooool
    Also goodluck fremy!
    Don't fail like me
    #Saveus
  • GL fremy! #SaveMe

That batqbee looks coooool
    Also goodluck fremy!
    Don't fail like me
    #Saveus

Thaaank youuu guys x0 ; - ; I will try my best!! Glad you love BatQbee tough, it was cool idea! ! I also wish you both all best in whatever you're doing !!!

#Saveus
  • fremy said:

-NEWS-

Hey!! Sorry for no posts, I'm pretty busy this days and today i spent almost all time not at home and... School will begin in one day ( I know it might be funny, but yeah September 17th is the day when school begins here this year xD ! ). I'm pretty sad about that, i am a total homebody xO
    Well RIP
    Just noticed that i made a little mistake in song lyrics, it supposed to be " Worn out places, worn out faces".
    It's school tomorrow btw, i also started watching 3rd season of "Camp Camp" ( does any of you watch it too ???) and how are you guys doing? ??
  • I saw that O.O
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Sorry for no posts, idk when i will be able to make some decent art requests / commissions ((( I did a small redraw of @Rin Shirakus art ( you can check her art at her art discussion " Rins art gallery ~ ") and I'm really happy with the result because i hadn't much time for this.

Here goes my piece :

And original made by Rin :
    As i said before I'm not into anime-ish stuff, so my style is different from Rins one ! I'm all day in school and pretty busy with my family, you know people have real lifes out of their blogs and stuff..Hope you are doing well!
  • Want some game related work?! No problem =)

If you don't mind mixing a suggestion of mine and current clothes in game, it would be fabulous if you could do a dizzy Qbee wearing that Brain Hat* while pursued by a zombie**!

* You can see a sketch of it here : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20549/joys-clothing-suggestions-new-halloween-wearables

** Zombie mask, torn blue shirt, torn farmer jeans

<3
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited October 2018

Want some game related work?! No problem =)

If you don't mind mixing a suggestion of mine and current clothes in game, it would be fabulous if you could do a dizzy Qbee wearing that Brain Hat* while pursued by a zombie**!

* You can see a sketch of it here : http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/20549/joys-clothing-suggestions-new-halloween-wearables

** Zombie mask, torn blue shirt, torn farmer jeans

<3</p>

I'll try to draw it someday, currently i don't feel like drawing in digital and i also got homework , I haven't finished watching 5th season of Bojack and I'm playing "Metal Slug 3" in my free time with my bro.

Btw, love your Halloween ideas are amazing! How didn't i see them till now ? :0
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited October 2018
    Empty post for now...