Thank You for Reading The Whole Discussion

Sometime in your life when you are alone and thinking the past you did or what you've been experienced in the past years you will also remember the time of happiness of being a child playing some games that is in your age it is fun... But now you can't do it more often than before like me... Always playing this game before buy now because of works and school cannot do it again lol.

Another think you will remember if you are doing some flashbacks when you're alone is the friends you made with this game... I have made many good friends in this game and I will never forget them. And I am very thankful to the developers that their doing a great job to make the game more social and make a good experience to the childrens. Even though I have no idea where these good friends go after they quit playing, I hope they'll remember me too lol.

I am also thanking my Clan for making me one of the member of this such good family. I would like to thank our leader there, Teardrop for giving me some helpful advice not just for the game but even in real life situations. The members that made me feel to myself that I am special and give confidence in me after making me the second leader. Even somd of them have quitted already... I want to give y'all a warmful thank you.

I also want to give thanks to the mods that making this game a clean game, no scamming and very child friendly game. I know some people don't like them but I understand there position that they are just like me too busy and stressed in real life but still, have time to develop the game for better experience. Even though I didn't have a chancd to have a friend mod but still I appreciate your hardwork in game. Thank You.

I also want to thanks Mabz for giving his time to answer my questions I mean non sense (sometimes) questions lol. Mabuhay ang Pinoy. Salamat!

And lastly I want to give thanks to Cosmic Cow for creating this game you're all awesome lol.

Just to be clear. I am not quitting, I am just want to take this opportunity to thank the peoples that filled my childhood with fun. Yep, I know, I am not as active as before but I will try to be online when I have time. Again just like the title, Thank you for reading this whole discussion. Now it is your time to comment the people you want to give thanks :)

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2018
    yay! One point : mods don't develop the game, they make it stay safe & friendly for all =)
  • This is such a lovely message, Penta. No matter what happened in the past, you were a good friend and I want to thank you for that. ♡
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited September 2018

yay! One point : mods don't develop the game, they make it stay safe & friendly for all =)

Yep but somehow I think they still developing the game or helping to develop the game in other ways by yep true by making the game safer... :)
    Eloquence said:

This is such a lovely message, Penta. No matter what happened in the past, you were a good friend and I want to thank you for that. ♡

Yay! Thank you too for being part of my childhood Hazelnuts :)))
  • This is a beautiful letter to the game, don't get me wrong. But we players living in the slums, getting our (warp) food from the trash cans are playing a whole different game. I can't stay 15 minutes without being called names.