Luckiest thing that ever happened to you in CC...

Comments

• QbirdQbird Member
    Meeting a special Cookie, who helped me a lot , now i'm doing my best to help him back, but how could a noob help a pro x(?
  • VOO DOO said:

duplicating 1k+ super pow, but admin not ban me haha

What the...
  • XyzilXyzil Member
    Probably the luckiest thing that happened to me was the perma ban but the second best is that my realms didn't get nuked.
  • I spended my money in a Easter Pack, and got bunnytop tophat at first try. It was memorable because it was also the first time that I bought an Easter Pack (because I only buy through players, not in the Cubit Store) xD
  • update, got a raam from a really nice player who is preferred to be not mentioned...
  • Buying pilgrim's coat for 4k before it was 12k :v
  • PiousPious Member
    I met the love of my life.
  • Pious said:

who ;o
  • PiousPious Member

Pious said:

who ;o
    Her ign is Truce.
  • Pious said:

Pious said:

who ;o
    Her ign is Truce.
    o
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Traded my stunt helmet for a lvl 49 bunny and traded the lvl 49 bunny for a black cat and chick coop.
  • When I was winning the Almighty One Raffle yesterday! I got purple scarf! I share it to someone who's new. :"). R.I.P 1.2k for scarf :v
  • I was restocking vends in my shop, when a random guy walked in, chatted with me for a bit, and suddenly started emptying his inventory onto my donation table. I asked him what he was doing and why he was putting so many items on the table. He said that he was quitting, and wanted to find someone who would make use of his items.
  • Got tractor for 20k, sold it for b cat lvl 49 and i sold the b cat for 180k, got 150 magic bushes sold them 3-6k each, Had an expensive shop, did a fake giveaway holla, all sold.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Won a Krampus in Yuletide 2016 Giveaway by Kewberth xdddd
  • Gas Mask. Got one with my only cubits on my first purchase in the store. Went from those cubits to 5,000c real quick. Those cubits helped me get started in the game.
  • Hum... I Think Getting V Wings In My First Valentines pack And Then Opening Another And Getting Again V Wings And Getting Pizza Face zon Kitchen Pack :)
  • when i won a halo from space_fetus poetry event.
    when i won two umbrellas (easter umbrella and black umbrella)
    when i got a ram for 300k
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    U said:

Spending 50,000c on Easter packs, getting a black umbrella, selling that black umbrella. 300k and spending all that on packs, got two black umbrellas from that 300k, traded both of them for a Easter umbrella.

Won a krampus, tree costume, orange scarf, etc.

Got around 7 ghost costumes and 8 Halloween pets from 400k of packs in 2015..

Going to add: Making so many friends in Cubic Castles :)
  • Selling mot set for 98k xD
  • Having.... A friend.......... Yup
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    When the golden cubes were just released i got one of the first suncrowns too and sold the suncrown for 52k from what i bought my slime costume
  • Getting a free reindeer.
  • That i win Building Contest 3rd :D
  • Won a Krampus Mask in the 2016 xmas building contest
  • Being given some rare stuff by members of the staff team! Also that Dino Head by TheDarkPope ^^
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited September 2018
    I think my whole experience from CC is lucky. Even though I mine a lot, and work hard, I rarely earn too much profit. But because of friends, and all the helpful people in the community of Cubic Castles, I can build to my heart's content <3

And look great doing it
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The luckiest thing that happened to me in CC was that time my "close friend" robbed me of a ton of stuff.

...I'm not joking. If that didn't happen, I would never have wound up meeting all the people I have come to know. A chain of small accidents led me to where I am today. :P
  • I think is...no... I attract bad luck
  • When I found my real friend *^^* that's so lucky to have real friend even in game and when u can trust them, loveee yaaaa (friendlish love xd) @699haris ;) u r my bestieeee