Some Suggestions

I love the whole game, I'm addicted to it and everything but I earn very little and I work a lot to earn an amount not so low or so high but it's stressful and boring, my job is to remove rubber 5k exactly to earn 500 of money and it costs me about 1 to 2 hours to remove everything, the thing is that the system tells you that at that time the objects disappear from the floor (like 20 minutes) limits me to be able to remove everything and then pick up that is something that I would like it to increase of time like 1 hour if it could be to make my work a bit easier.

I would like this small solution to manual workers because buying cheap and then selling at a higher price does not seem so fair, some even exceed the price by making them spend more than necessary.

This is a list of what I would like you to put in the game:

- Machines that buy.
Since there are machines that introduce objects and then automatically users can buy it, this is the same only that it is about a machine that you put an object and those who have that object can sell it to the machine (before you must enter the object you want and put such amount of money so that the machine can buy the object)

-Racer machine
This machine will allow you to remove blocks to the direction that aims to make the work of the person easier (by using this machine will not give you exp) but not like any vehicle in the game, this machine will show you a line like that of pets but it will indicate how much gas you have, you will have to buy gas at 150c for 3 cans that will fill half each

- Machine place blocks
It does almost the same as the other machine only that it will track the blocks you have selected from your inventory

- Some Pets
1- Robo Bobo: this is a small toy robot that makes the same noise as the game pc / lvl 49 The robot is transformed into a larger version of itself but with a propeller to fly and not legs (rarity: Very high)
2- Alien: this will be a little alien not very different from the elf / lvl 49 will transform into a UFO (Rarity: Very high)
3-Skully: A small skeleton head that jumps, say like a slime with reskin / lvl 49 this will transform into a full-body skeleton (rarity: High)
4- Beautiful Dream: This coinsiste in a small white pony with rainbow hair and its respective horn / lvl 49 will be the same but gold as dogs or cats (Rarity: high)
5- jack in the box: You already know the idea is about a small box with icons of a clown that jumps to follow the user and makes small music sounds when he jumps / lvl 49 jack came out of his box you a big size (rarity: very high)
6- Car V2: a small toy car, this can not jump or anything like that to give a touch of reality / lvl 49 a flying monster truck (goodbye reality) (Rarity: Medium).

-Clothes
As everyone knows the clothes in the cubic castles makes your character have style, here are some ideas:

1- 3D glasses
2- Shoes
3- Variety of formal shirts
4- pants / There are not many pants in the game

-Rare
Rare in the present very beautiful without a doubt, with a very high value, some ideas would be like:

- Good Time: consists of headphones with cat ears that makes the head of the character move indicating that he likes the music he is listening to

- BF (beautiful face): a mask in the style of the exe but this will be pink with red cheeks, eyes of heart and a smile of these. :3

- C.U.T.E: This is a costum of a big heart with a frace in the chest that says free hugs.

I have many more ideas I hope you consider some of them that would mean a lot to me. See you in the game, I love you all except the scamers: 3

Sincerely: Mangle :3

Comments

• +1 buyer machine
    you could put a set amount of c you buy for
    then put in cubits for the machine to buy the item
  • *Zoddy* said:

+1 buyer machine
    you could put a set amount of c you buy for
    then put in cubits for the machine to buy the item

Its a nice idea right ?
  • Buying machine has been requested many times in the past and rejected as it would kill registers if u can do everything using buying and vending machines
    The machines for placing and mining are not possible in cubic engine and even if they were, devs would never make that as it would give the rich ppl a freehand over others
    Pets : robo is not something ppl would keep as a pet
    Alien and unicorn look good
    Jack inns box nah we don’t wanna boxes walking around us
    No car pet (cars are non living even in fantasies meh)
    1 for looks maybe but u cant change camera so no advantadpge of 3D
    Shoes - just buy Santa pants, fisherman pants or farmer pants - they have inbuilt shoes
    Formals -the suit we have is enough... we don’t need more formals in a kids game
    Pants - we do have lots these days ... they used to be limited earlier but not now
    Rares - nope! We don’t want another fusion like the bunny tophat which makes noobs wonder why cant we make that with White bunny ears and a tophat!
    That would be like a face emoticon but that would prevent us from using other emoticons so no
    CUTE - we don’t need love and free hugs in a kids game
  • edited September 2018
    +1 SKully boi
    -1 Shoes......
    +1 BF, i would love a contrast to the exe

Edit: I tried to create the "BF mask" but the exe has some weird properties...

• +1 SKully boi
    -1 Shoes......
    +1 BF, i would love a contrast to the exe

Edit: I tried to create the "BF mask" but the exe has some weird properties...

Nice :3
  • chief12 said:

Buying machine has been requested many times in the past and rejected as it would kill registers if u can do everything using buying and vending machines
    The machines for placing and mining are not possible in cubic engine and even if they were, devs would never make that as it would give the rich ppl a freehand over others
    Pets : robo is not something ppl would keep as a pet
    Alien and unicorn look good
    Jack inns box nah we don’t wanna boxes walking around us
    No car pet (cars are non living even in fantasies meh)
    1 for looks maybe but u cant change camera so no advantadpge of 3D
    Shoes - just buy Santa pants, fisherman pants or farmer pants - they have inbuilt shoes
    Formals -the suit we have is enough... we don’t need more formals in a kids game
    Pants - we do have lots these days ... they used to be limited earlier but not now
    Rares - nope! We don’t want another fusion like the bunny tophat which makes noobs wonder why cant we make that with White bunny ears and a tophat!
    That would be like a face emoticon but that would prevent us from using other emoticons so no
    CUTE - we don’t need love and free hugs in a kids game

It would have been enough if you had just said what you liked about my suggestions