How Did You Find Cubic Castles?

Comments

• Early 2015 I was browsing the Steam games and I just happened to come across CC.
  • I started playing Cubic Castles in Dec. 2017, last Christmas. So I have been playing for less than a year now but I have MADE HEAPS of progress as if I have played this game since early 2015. I found cubic castles on steam browsing the free game section due to A. Being more broke than the back of a mountain and B. Having a computer shoddy BEYOND belief that could barely run solitaire. K thanks for reading bye.

P.s Thanks Sawa for a nice thread, k thanks bye.
  • A friend showed me the game back in 2015-2016
  • I started playing Cubic Castles in Dec. 2017, last Christmas. So I have been playing for less than a year now but I have MADE HEAPS of progress as if I have played this game since early 2015. I found cubic castles on steam browsing the free game section due to A. Being more broke than the back of a mountain and B. Having a computer shoddy BEYOND belief that could barely run solitaire. K thanks for reading bye.

Wait WHAAAAAA? Grey is newer than I am? :O
    But he's so wise! And perfect *elves come out of bushes to listen*
    Yes yes! He knows everything, and understands how the world of Cubic works better than anyone! My children, gather round. Grey is a mastermind, yet is so new! Our minds our blown. Now elves, go back to sleeping! *Elves run to bushes and start singing*

:/
  • Lol now that I think about it I might have found red when he was playing blockheads a lot then started playing cc

Wait WHAAAAAA? Grey is newer than I am? :O
    But he's so wise! And perfect *elves come out of bushes to listen*
    Yes yes! He knows everything, and understands how the world of Cubic works better than anyone! My children, gather round. Grey is a mastermind, yet is so new! Our minds our blown. Now elves, go back to sleeping! *Elves run to bushes and start singing*

:/
    Srlsy... all u ppl are newer than me... berry grey... I cant believe it

Tries to call his old account 20 times
    No response
    Tries to contact support
    Oof the account was too old
    Tries to hack into cc
    Nope not happening
    Tries to make fun of others
    Oh that’s against forum rules...
    Tries to cry
    Oof is that the only thing I can do :V
  • It was in a kids magazine that my younger brother showed me.

I thought it would be one of those cancer games but i actually enjoyed it (but that was like 3 years agoooo?)
  • I was browsing youtube and saw Red playing cc and I thought it looked amazing then I joined he game at around early to mid 2016 and I’ve taken breaks here and there!
  • My story is kinda long, so I put it in spoilers. Have yourself a read if you're interested in a few chuckles.

I was about to leave on a road trip (don't remember where) so I searched the Google Play Store to find some non-Internet games that I could play on my device in the car on the way there. While downloading an app, I saw Cubic Castles on the Similar Apps list, and downloaded it too. Turns out of course it needs Internet to run, but I decided to keep it and give it a try when I got back from the trip.

My very first account was not JackFury. Since I was a total noob, I had no idea that you could make your own username; I thought I was stuck with the randomly generated name it gives you the first time you open the game.

And thus, Slab Woezap_92232 was born.

I wanted to name my first realm Deathrealm (because we all know how awesome a name that is) but I accidentally made a typo.
    And thus, Slab Woezap_92232 got his first amazing realm: Deathrealk. (So cool, right?) Remember back in the good old days when starter realms weren't tiny closet rooms and you didn't have to buy a bigger one unless you wanted to? Good times.

Before long, I had built a fabulous base of coal blocks because I immediately crafted all 599 coal ore from the starter chest into blocks. Don't look at me like that, the Craft Max button was shiny.

I was pretty frustrated at first because I couldn't mine other peoples' realms. I mean, how else was I supposed to get blocks and items?
    It took me longer than I'd like to admit to discover mines and how to use them, but once I did, I was the Mining Man™. I got so much "useful" stuff. Hundreds of bones, cactus, yumberry bushes, rubber, and ice. Especially ice. Not sure why I was so fascinated with it, but my amazing coal base soon upgraded to an amazing coal base with--get this--a bouncy castle and an ice rink. My realm was so cool, and life was great. I mean, at this point Deathrealk was practically a 5-star resort, I was so good at building.

If you don't understand sarcasm, I'm very sorry.

My very first outfit was a red cowl, red robe, and imp tail. Was it a foreshadowing of the Speetus that was to come? Only SirKewberth knows.
    I may or may not have bought the red dye 60c a piece. Being a clueless noob was so great :'D

Anyways, I got Slab_Woezap 92232 to level 10 before I realized that I could make another account with a better username. So I was faced with a tough decision:
    1. Make new account with good username, but have to start over from scratch
    2. Keep my countless and untold riches and my high-level pro account but have to wear a bad username for eternity.

I chose option 1, gave myself permission in my old realm, and pillaged, ransacked and--er, I mean, relocated, the old items. With a new identity (green cowl and green robe) I set forth upon the world of Cubic with nothing but a hundred coal blocks, some ice, and the countless bones of creatures that perished in the desert in my bag.

I had the world at my fingertips, but it was lonely.

Now, if you don't already know, I actually have 11 siblings. So all I had to do was get some of them to play too, which wasn't too hard. I introduced the game to some of my siblings (the ones old enough to play), and they are listed below:

- Graceful Thunder
    - Silverdash
    - Bubblegum Blaze
    - 'Gold'
    - Candy Kitty

Together, we all took on Cubic Castles almost 4 years ago, and it's been quite a fun journey since then.

And that is my tale.
    Some say Deathrealk still exists out there, lost in time, forgotten and abandoned. It may not have been the best realm, but it was my first.
    :)
  • JackFury said:

My story is kinda long, so I put it in spoilers. Have yourself a read if you're interested in a few chuckles.

I was about to leave on a road trip (don't remember where) so I searched the Google Play Store to find some non-Internet games that I could play on my device in the car on the way there. While downloading an app, I saw Cubic Castles on the Similar Apps list, and downloaded it too. Turns out of course it needs Internet to run, but I decided to keep it and give it a try when I got back from the trip.

My very first account was not JackFury. Since I was a total noob, I had no idea that you could make your own username; I thought I was stuck with the randomly generated name it gives you the first time you open the game.

I wanted to name my first realm Deathrealm (because we all know how awesome a name that is) but I accidentally made a typo.
    And thus, Slab Woezap_92232 got his first amazing realm: Deathrealk. (So cool, right?) Remember back in the good old days when starter realms weren't tiny closet rooms and you didn't have to buy a bigger one unless you wanted to? Good times.

Before long, I had built a fabulous base of coal blocks because I immediately crafted all 599 coal ore from the starter chest into blocks. Don't look at me like that, the Craft Max button was shiny.

I was pretty frustrated at first because I couldn't mine other peoples' realms. I mean, how else was I supposed to get blocks and items?
    It took me longer than I'd like to admit to discover mines and how to use them, but once I did, I was the Mining Man™. I got so much "useful" stuff. Hundreds of bones, cactus, yumberry bushes, rubber, and ice. Especially ice. Not sure why I was so fascinated with it, but my amazing coal base soon upgraded to an amazing coal base with--get this--a bouncy castle and an ice rink. My realm was so cool, and life was great. I mean, at this point Deathrealk was practically a 5-star resort, I was so good at building.

My very first outfit was a red cowl, red robe, and imp tail. Was it a foreshadowing of the Speetus that was to come? Only SirKewberth knows.
    I may or may not have bought the red dye 60c a piece. Being a clueless noob was so great :'D

Anyways, I got Slab_Woezap 92232 to level 10 before I realized that I could make another account with a better username. So I was faced with a tough decision:
    2. Keep my countless and untold riches and my high-level pro account but have to wear a bad username for eternity.

I chose option 1, gave myself permission in my old realm, and pillaged, ransacked and--er, I mean, relocated, the old items. With a new identity (green cowl and green robe) I set forth upon the world of Cubic with nothing but a hundred coal blocks, some ice, and the countless bones of creatures that perished in the desert in my bag.

Now, if you don't already know, I actually have 11 siblings. So all I had to do was get some of them to play too, which wasn't too hard. I introduced the game to some of my siblings (the ones old enough to play), and they are listed below:

- Graceful Thunder
    - Silverdash
    - Bubblegum Blaze
    - 'Gold'
    - Candy Kitty

Together, we all took on Cubic Castles almost 4 years ago, and it's been quite a fun journey since then.

And that is my tale.
    Some say Deathrealk still exists out there, lost in time, forgotten and abandoned. It may not have been the best realm, but it was my first.

I found Deathrealk, and lemme just say that I suddenly wanted to go back in time and see the old days of CC
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited September 2018

JackFury said:

My story is kinda long, so I put it in spoilers. Have yourself a read if you're interested in a few chuckles.

- Graceful Thunder
    - Silverdash
    - Bubblegum Blaze
    - 'Gold'
    - Candy Kitty

And that is my tale.

I found Deathrealk, and lemme just say that I suddenly wanted to go back in time and see the old days of CC
    I miss them too ;-; I got a nostalgia overload seeing that realm again
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

It was in a kids magazine that my younger brother showed me.

I thought it would be one of those cancer games but i actually enjoyed it (but that was like 3 years agoooo?)

K-zone. xd
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

As any other person would, I wanted to play Minecraft, but I couldn't actually PAY for it, so I was looking for other ways of virtual building.

same :P I found it while browsing free mmo in the playstore.

• It was in a kids magazine that my younger brother showed me.

K-zone. xd
    Exactly. I was such a dumb noob back then that read my brothers junk when i was bored
  • Found it on play store lol
  • I started playing Cubic Castles in Dec. 2017, last Christmas.

Wait what O.o
    I swear that I've seen you on forums way before last christmas!?!?
    Please tell me that my mind isn't messed up. ;-;
  • edited September 2018
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    Last Christmas we gave him our hearts ♪
  • Was browsing steam stumbled upon cc and I thought it looked interesting so I downloaded it and got addicted.
  • Looking threw free games on steam :P
  • becuz of my classmate which already quits and im the last in our city left playing lul
  • Im download at play store
  • June 2018, I was in Steam looking for a game that allows you to do anything, including business
  • my cousin was playing then i got my phone and downloaded ot
  • My brother showed me :)
  • Some day in February of 2016 I was looking for a game creator on Google Play and I found an interesting game that had a dinosaur with cute characters. I had time download it!
  • edited September 2018
    ExCelsius said:

Same as berry, looked for a game similar to minecraft but could not afford at that time. Then, my friends told me something about a castle game similar to minecraft. Searched it and started playing.

Same as you. I downloaded this game, blockheads, some REALLY bootleg game that I can not recall, and something else. I played them all but then I found this one the most fun.
    I downloaded this game around september 2014 if I'm not mistaken.
  • So, It was sometime in January - February 2016..... I was looking for Game Maker and I found Cubic Castles. I recall that I met a person named MooMooMoo or something along those lines.... They gave me a cowboy cap. I've never stopped playing since.
  • I found it because Edition told me about it.