I broke my arm

edited September 2018 in Off-Topic 3.80 Karma
Hey, have you ever broken your arm? If yes then u know how it feels, if no then.....LUCKYYYYY. Let me just say ITS SOOO BORING u can’t go out to hang out with ur friends or play any sports or heck scratch your own arm!!! (I have to ask my sister to do it :3). It sucks soooo much cuz each time u move ur arm u feel a shock of pain and u can’t type with both fingers from your arm instead u can only type with one (how I typed this lol). And it is sooo awkward to sleep cuz ur cast is bent and you can’t find a good position for it. And EACH time you see some one YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN EACH AND EVERY TIME HOW AND WHEN IT HAPPENED. If it’s not the arm you right with there goes ur excuse to skip school, I broke my left I write with my right, and my school only gives us P.E once a week (on tuesdays) and I can’t play cuz of my arm! Sudden movements of ur arm hurts, you can’t play anything on ur device ( I use an iPad) unless it’s only chatting or it only needs one button/ joystick to play I can only watch YouTube and atm I’m into animators like Theodd1sout, Jadien animations, ItsAlexClark, and LetMeExplainStudios, the bad thing is they only post ONCE A MONTH I kinda just need suggestions.

Comments

• DoodleDogDoodleDog FamiliarMember, Familiar
    1.70 KarmaFamiliar
    Right now I play CC with a broken arm. Relax dude.

And EACH time you see some one YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN EACH AND EVERY TIME HOW AND WHEN IT HAPPENED.

Yea that sucks.

I already broke my right arm twice, had three operations on it. I am a leftie. After a week u get familiar with this and it is ok.

Watch PewDiePie on YouTube or play one-hand games like Doodle Jump xD
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.90 Karma
    I wouldn't say that I am "lucky", to not have broken my arm, only because I use precautions before ANYTHING :3, but yeah, that must be terrible. I recommend Plants Vs Zombies or Mario Run, or another entertaining game similar to that that that doesn't require two hands. That way you are still gaming, rather than only watching YouTube.
  • DOMtheLEGENDDOMtheLEGEND Member
    2.15 Karma
    Or go watch some movies :)
  • rayverrayver Member
    31.45 Karma

Or go watch some movies :)

Or Watch some Memes On YouTbe
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    48.70 Karma
    You just want attention, I knew from the start.
  • rayverrayver Member
    31.45 Karma

Maybe u just hate that thought of me with someone new? Lol
  • edited September 2018 3.80 Karma

BOOM PROOF, also everyone else ty for the suggestions and I color/coloured out my sister’s face and mine fo privacy, no face reveal lol
  • rayverrayver Member
    31.45 Karma
    Cool ahirt! Hehe
  • CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    48.70 Karma
    Bedivere said:

Cool ahirt! Hehe

But like you arm must have been broken before Joy had a fiasco so you doing this just means you wanted everyone to feel bad for you
  • 3.60 Karma
    I have never broke anything. but still, so sorry for you bro.
  • Soap BarSoap Bar Member
    50.35 Karma
    calvin klein b o i
  • 3.80 Karma
    Soap Bar said:

calvin klein b o i

Lol
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    380.65 Karma
    Hope you feel better soon.
  • *Zoddy**Zoddy* Member
    10.70 Karma
    i've broken both my arms and one was from doing parkour and trust me it sucks
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    I've busted my head open before but never broken an arm :p
  • 3.80 Karma
    Thank you all for the supportive comments, I took off my cast and now I just have a brace!(hope that explains my inactivity)
  • QuackersQuackers Member
    15.35 Karma
    How tragic :(
  • 3.80 Karma
    O, it’s oki, I’m fine now!
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    309.15 Karma
    I have broken about every bone in my body already, every time i broke something i just went outside to play and such (ussually made my cast (or whatever the english translate is)dirty xD)

Also i always get one word ready for people that asks how i broke it, like if you broke your hands on a bord or something, just say like "bord" and they almost always can make the rest easily up (since if its your hand or so, its easy to see that you like punched a bord in anger or so)
  • 3.80 Karma
    Yay! I am fine now my arm is back to normal :D
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    gg
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    26.85 Karma
    I broke my arm in football
    Broke my left pinkie twice in wrestling
  • PiousPious Member
    37.25 Karma
    +1
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    309.15 Karma
    Oh that wasnt too bad wasnt it?
  • 3.80 Karma
    yeah xD
  • SarcoSarco FamiliarMember, Familiar
    72.50 KarmaFamiliar
    *Zoddy* said:

i've broken both my arms and one was from doing parkour and trust me it sucks

Boi
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    117.50 Karma
    Get well soon.
    Don't die :)
  • 3.80 Karma

Get well soon.
    Don't die :)

Lol, ty silver, I’m fine now