SUGGESTION: Ability to access mines from the Lobby.

KirodashiKirodashi Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
A lot of the time it's a pain to go to the overworld, so it'd be nice if the Lobby Bumper contained a feature called 'Enter a Mine', you can choose from Desert, Mountain, Forest, Arctic, or Tropical. This will send you to a random empty mine in the overworld.

EDIT: Removed poll because people are voting No without giving any feedback or reasons why they dislike it~
If you don't like it, please vote by using -1 w/ a reason in the comments <3

Comments

• -1 Nah it Should be stay on Overworld only
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited April 2018
    You used to be able to do this, but was removed awhile back.
  • gdog said:

You used to be able to do this was removed awhile back.

Oh, that's too bad. I specifically don't like going to the Overworld for mines because when I leave, I have to find a lobby which is inconvenient.

What if there was a button that teleports you to the nearest lobby when in the overworld.
  • I hate the overworld, and my friend loves it. I agree with this because there can be more options for us haters :P
  • I agree because on my galaxy i cant click any buttons really just to get to my realm i have to tap it for 30 seconds before it takes me there. Also the overworld map doesnt work.

I made a thread about this in August 2016 and it was also put down lol
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    'Sir.Fox' said:

I agree because on my galaxy i cant click any buttons really just to get to my realm i have to tap it for 30 seconds before it takes me there. Also the overworld map doesnt work.

I made a thread about this in August 2016 and it was also put down lol

I have never heard of the overworld map not working. Maybe make a bug report?
  • -1 the overworld needs to be used.
  • Mines would not be removed from the Overworld, they would just be accessible from both the Lobby and Overworld.
    Kirodashi said:

Mines would not be removed from the Overworld, they would just be accessible from both the Lobby and Overworld.

Which would be removing the overworld because who uses the overworld for anything else.
  • U said:

Kirodashi said:

Mines would not be removed from the Overworld, they would just be accessible from both the Lobby and Overworld.

Which would be removing the overworld because who uses the overworld for anything else.
    People who prefer using the overworld for mines can continue to do that, and people who prefer using lobbies can do that. Frankly I don't see why we should be against convenient access to mines just because it would lower use of the overworlds. It's not like the overworlds have to be removed if their usage drops, anyways..
  • After they added lobbies overworlds are just for placing your realm pretty much though... so i dont see any harm
  • +1 especially as some new players search: Mountain
  • -1 this would be a reason to not have the overworld and i want to keep it
  • -1 I want to choose my own mines, not a bumper taking about 10 seconds to find an empty mine.
    How about remove lobbies and fix the Overworld search system. @sirkewberth
  • No. Lobbies are much better than overworld.
  • υ gυуѕ ѕтιℓℓ fσυи∂ тнιѕ
    Sarco said:

-1 I want to choose my own mines, not a bumper taking about 10 seconds to find an empty mine.
    How about remove lobbies and fix the Overworld search system. @sirkewberth

иαн тнє ℓσвву ѕнσυℓ∂ ѕтαу єνєи σνєяωσяℓ∂, тнєιя αяє fιиє αѕ тнєу αяє, fσя иσω?
    edited September 2018
    Overworld was way better than lobbies.
  • U said:

Finally someone that agrees with me
    Sarco said:

U said:

Finally someone that agrees with me
    There was nothing better than walking through the overworld and jumping into peoples realms that had a few people in them. Nowadays it’s go to the featured realms that 75% of the time have nobody in them.

Not many people truly experienced the overworld.
  • +1. If people are trying to make it harder to access mines because overworlds will have no reason to exist, maybe it's a sign that they just shouldn't be there in the first place.
  • +1. If people are trying to make it harder to access mines because overworlds will have no reason to exist, maybe it's a sign that they just shouldn't be there in the first place.

English please?
  • Btw this was necroposted, but the game was way better and more fun before lobbies, more hanging out and talking, less selling and begging.
    'Sir.Fox' said:

Btw this was necroposted, but the game was way better and more fun before lobbies, more hanging out and talking, less selling and begging.

Didn’t even realize somebody did, no point of closing it though since there still good points being commented.
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited September 2018
    Bedivere said:

-1 Nah it Should be stay on Overworld only

@Bedivere did you noticed you said that before? xD
    I also made a "Much Earlier" suggestion that is like this

Take a look here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18874/search-mines-in-lobby#latest

Kirodashi's: April 11, 2018
    @Kiel's: January 27,2018

therefore i made the most original suggestion! xD
  • -1 overworld going to get more useless tham it is

• +1 or maybe they could just bring back the old lobby I loved it :) it never got overcrowded but since overworld search got broke...
  • @Kiel said:

Bedivere said:

-1 Nah it Should be stay on Overworld only

@Bedivere did you noticed you said that before? xD
    I also made a "Much Earlier" suggestion that is like this

Take a look here: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18874/search-mines-in-lobby#latest

Kirodashi's: April 11, 2018
    @Kiel's: January 27,2018

therefore i made the most original suggestion! xD
    Ahem.. http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5656/easyer-to-access-mines#latest
    My suggestion of this from august 2016 lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.