Who's YOUR Best Friend? Why?

124»

Comments

• Yes
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    The world is full of lies I'm (not) watching you better se Patrick soon *saw music starts* muajajaja*coff*coff*j aja...... I forgot my pills of evil for science!!!!
  • TolosTolos Member
    My best friend is Sir.Moo , he genuinely cares for me, and always there to help!
    his goal is to get a Krampus, so if you feel extra kind today, maybe consider donating to him!, his realm is called Just Another Realm
  • Everyone is my best friend :) there are some i trust a whole bunch! There are some that shouldn’t be on my list but are in general everyone is my friend, friends are an amazing thing to have! It helps me enjoy the game!
  • PiousPious Member
    I’m not your friend. @ragean
  • TranTrietLamTranTrietLam Member
    edited August 2018
    My best friends are:
    Mrs.BunBun
    LilWizard
    DropDead-Kun
    wow i need more best friends....

• ragean said:

Everyone is my best friend :) there are some i trust a whole bunch! There are some that shouldn’t be on my list but are in general everyone is my friend, friends are an amazing thing to have! It helps me enjoy the game!

U NOOB
  • My best friends are just friends... Cause there is no best friend setting
  • Tolos said:

ragean said:

Everyone is my best friend :) there are some i trust a whole bunch! There are some that shouldn’t be on my list but are in general everyone is my friend, friends are an amazing thing to have! It helps me enjoy the game!

U NOOB
    r00d
  • I guess i'll just leave the names of people on my friend list that I know well or that I have a stable friendship with

Graceful Thunder
    -Joystick- (left for a bit)
    DsBerryPaw
    Bellatricks
    Sir. Porto
    galantis
    Ed (kind of)
  • bump
  • Be my ferind

Op 3

Plz dont gibb. Me warn me ;-;
  • Pious said:

@LIBERATED Been with me from the beginning. We’ve fought. We’ve flirted. Either way, he’s never really left me behind like the rest.

No no Pious. You're best friends are doors.
  • Ragean said:

I haven't looked at this in awhile, but he's DEFINITELY talking about me. I'm that one guy that has super awesome friends, but never manages to talk to them.

@Ragean
    @=MGN=RedEagle
    @lucaaa795
    @Lucas The Spider
    @MarieAra
    @SilverDash
    @LateCom
    @Medications
    @EctoYam
    @-Joystick-
    @Elemental god

Wow, I have a lot of friends I never really talk to. Well, if any of you wanna chat, I'm ALWAYS available :P
  • edited September 2018

Ragean said:

I haven't looked at this in awhile, but he's DEFINITELY talking about me. I'm that one guy that has super awesome friends, but never manages to talk to them.

@Ragean
    @=MGN=RedEagle
    @lucaaa795
    @Lucas The Spider
    @MarieAra
    @SilverDash
    @LateCom
    @Medications
    @EctoYam
    @-Joystick-
    @Elemental god

Wow, I have a lot of friends I never really talk to. Well, if any of you wanna chat, I'm ALWAYS available :P
    Ew redeagle
    Ew marie
    Ew lucca
    Ew anime normie i mean elemental
    Ew silver dash
    Ew lucas
    nO oFeNcE pls

Well my best friend is @LumpyTheLegend
  • Ragean said:

@Ragean
    @=MGN=RedEagle
    @lucaaa795
    @Lucas The Spider
    @MarieAra
    @SilverDash
    @LateCom
    @Medications
    @EctoYam
    @-Joystick-
    @Elemental god

HOLY MOLY you really consider me an awesome friend? :o
  • EctoYam said:

Ragean said:

@Ragean
    @=MGN=RedEagle
    @lucaaa795
    @Lucas The Spider
    @MarieAra
    @SilverDash
    @LateCom
    @Medications
    @EctoYam
    @-Joystick-
    @Elemental god

HOLY MOLY you really consider me an awesome friend? :o
    Is that an amazing feat to accomplish? Being friends with me xD. Yeah, I have some great friends I never really talk to :P
  • I think my best friend quit cc.
  • I have no friends 0-0
  • I have no friends 0-0

liar
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2018
    My best Freind is. GetSplixed
    He has perm in my crafting room and collects materials for me.. An he hasn't scammed me :D ... YET