Can’t try different names for my alt

I wanted to make an alt with a rare name so I was thinking of all the rare names I could imagine but after putting some and seeing they were all used, CC locked me out from logging in for one hour... How is this even fair?
@CosmicCow @sirkewberth pls help

Comments

• Because u were trying used names
  • Hmm so it can’t lock me out of trying other names right?
    When someone is putting wrong passwords one can understand why you have been locked out but wrong usernames? Seriously?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Yeah it counts as trying to break into others' accounts and its the same thing as when you try to guesd their password.
    "Passwordless" accounts actually have a password.
  • Hmm seriously they do?
    I once lost a passwordlessa account... I want it back...
    Contact support
  • I can’t it was long ago that I had lost the account (2015 ) and I have no proof
    Too bad then.
  • To check for names, send a friend request. It'll tell you if anyone has that name or not
  • just try it in another phone or pc and it will looks like you're new in this game. after that u can make a cool name which stil available in CC. I already made that when i bought new phone and i created just 1 alt for my mining purposes, so that peeps will not come with me while im mining.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just go on your account and send friend requests to different names. If it says no such user then the name isn’t taken and you can take it.

Copying from your other thread that I commented on a while ago.
  • Hmm ty for the suggestion
  • So I got it @Professional Killer , you can close this too :p