“Holla” Suggestion!

DrakayDrakay Member
edited September 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
So I Saw A Lot Of People Selling Hollas But You Can Be Scammed By That Way, But With My Suggestion That Problem Will Be Solved!

My Suggestion Is To Make Holla An Item Bug Each Time You Make A Holla/ Hollawarp One Of Them Will Dissapear Also You Can Trade With Them And Storage Them But You Will Need To Have It In Your Inventory At The First Row Of It.

I Know Hollas Will Get Cheaper Or Maybe Not Because Anyone Will Waste A Holla To Buy A Holla #Logic.

Also Make The Same With Shouts But They Are A Bit Unusefull So I Don’t Care About Them :)

The Item Will Be Like This

Comments

• Or look like those cones that make you yell louder but +1
  • No thanks.
    We just need hollas 500c each, not a pack.
    Good idea anyway.
  • Inventory space is very precious...
  • Up to players to trust someone or not I guess..
  • What about if we just make them an item?
  • The only thing we need is to make Hollas available individually for 500c instead of a pack of 4 hollas
  • LateCom said:

what if we just dont do anything about this, its not like kewberth nor cosmic are interested in updating this at the moment

Late there are some people on the borderline of having money and not having... they can maybe afford a single holla for their shop but possibly not 4 of them and if ppl scam for hollas then.... because anyway hollas are always sold pay first )