Is this event rare?

Desert mine.look picture.

Comments

• I've had this like 3 times so it can't be that rare , although I do go to deserts quite a lot. I told my Freind and apparently it's called an Oasis ?
  • An oasis is a small area of water located in a desert. They are somewhat rare, but I've seen quite a lot of them. They serve no true purpose, but are quite a surprise to see when you are mining for sand :)
  • Sarco said:

I've had this like 3 times so it can't be that rare , although I do go to deserts quite a lot. I told my Freind and apparently it's called an Oasis ?

Actually it is rare.. In my entire cc experience, I've encountered like a dozen?
  • Sarco said:

I've had this like 3 times so it can't be that rare , although I do go to deserts quite a lot. I told my Freind and apparently it's called an Oasis ?

Actually it is rare.. In my entire cc experience, I've encountered like a dozen?
    A dozen is quite a lot though :3
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    You know whats even rarer? An oasis found in the middle of a mine!
  • I've found one of mine not on the edge but like 2/3 of the way from the edge
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

Plus, if it has a cactus and a boulder floating above water.. Want a screen?

That is possibly the rarest oasis ever found, in the middle of a mine, with floating cactus and boulder =)

Sarco said:

Sarco said:

And no, a dozen in 4 years is not a lot..

Sarco said:

Sarco said:

Depends how much you go in deserts :P
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited September 2018
    My first Oasis took nearly 8 months to find...but when I did, it had an Easter Egg in it, so bonus! Since I've seen about two or three more with the latest being about a week ago (but I mine a lot).

• My sis found one with multiple cacti on the palm trees :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    What? I thought I had found 50+. Maybe I’m just crazy lol.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Plus, if it has a cactus and a boulder floating above water.. Want a screen?

That is possibly the rarest oasis ever found, in the middle of a mine, with floating cactus and boulder =)

Sarco said:

Sarco said:

And it look like one <3
  • Never seen one :(
  • lucaaa795 said:

Iv found about 3 in my years of playing and iv seen 1 in the middle of the mine.
  • I find them all the time, but then, I’m a miner. I think nothing of it at this point. Still awaiting my Oasis Gems.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/16033/oasis-gem
  • They are a happy surprise, it's a good time finding those every once in a while!