Wedding

Hi Cosmic a just want to suggest a some ideas, the tap of the is the clan i just want to add a status of the tap of the name, sample if you are marriage you see the top of your name that you are a marriage and if you are divorce you have to pay the penalty the both of you and if you are a going to divorce each other you need to pay 5k each of you, and every the anniversarry of your marriage you need to invite the of the both you

Comments

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    this is not real life/dating simulator
  • -1 I ain't doing that people will just marry you and quit then you'll never be able to divorce and also I hate dating sims.
  • You mean... Like Transformice where you can marry another players? ._."
  • You mean... Like Transformice where you can marry another players? ._."

Good ol games

-1, would lead to weird things... It's a kid's game, it shouldn't allow them to marry each other, espacially since there are also older people and adults playing it
  • -100...already creeps me out when I see people shouting in the lobby they want a boy/girl friend in game or when people say they are getting married in game. Feel that is completely inappropriate for this game (and frankly most other games except dating/marriage/family sims that I'd avoid like the plague due to creepers). We don't need any encouragement to do this more in game, nor do we need to simulate the real pain of heartbreaking divorce.
  • -1 not a dating game/app and will ended up to Marriage or wutever, would be nice if they add dress, but whole thing? Nah
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited September 2018
    On a second thought, I guess we should also add child support, domestic violence, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and all the things that lead to making a baby and divorce
    I'm just using sarcasm, for all the normies that lack basic sarcasm knownledge.
  • Well maybe since you may have a baby it may lead to CC being 18+ . Also 9 months is too long if you know what I mean.
  • lucaaa795 said:

On a second thought, I guess we should also add child support, domestic violence, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and all the things that lead to making a baby and divorce
    I'm just using sarcasm, for all the normies that lack basic sarcasm knownledge.

Do you know how to use the word normie
  • Gurl no thank you
  • >_< Some people are already in a relationship
    -1 Cubic is not a dating simulator
    I don't think the devs ever intended for cc to be a dating simulator
    If this game was turned into a dating simulator, I'm sure more than half of the community would quit the game.
    Overall, Cubic's future will only be safe if this doesn't happen >_<
  • b3achy said:

-100...already creeps me out when I see people shouting in the lobby they want a boy/girl friend in game or when people say they are getting married in game. Feel that is completely inappropriate for this game (and frankly most other games except dating/marriage/family sims that I'd avoid like the plague due to creepers). We don't need any encouragement to do this more in game, nor do we need to simulate the real pain of heartbreaking divorce.

Yeah, I always saw some people looking for girlfriends or boyfriends and said they're rich
    so everyone wants to be his/her gf/bf.
    Why should add it to kids game??
  • b3achy said:

-100...already creeps me out when I see people shouting in the lobby they want a boy/girl friend in game or when people say they are getting married in game. Feel that is completely inappropriate for this game (and frankly most other games except dating/marriage/family sims that I'd avoid like the plague due to creepers). We don't need any encouragement to do this more in game, nor do we need to simulate the real pain of heartbreaking divorce.

Oh my gosh, yes. It's absolutely terrifying. Renaldo Giles, if he ever finds this, God help me. But we were "in a relationship". I had a friend from irl over at my house, and we were playing CC. All of a sudden he came up to me. Of course I played along, cause my friend and I were laughing hysterically. Honestly it kind of hurt. So that's what happens when you have a tutu on and just look raveshing in it. He kept using <3's and *hugs*. Nasty! Btw, if any of you didn't know, I'm a BOY, and wouldn't want an online relationship anyways.

So.... I can just say, no idea is a bad one, except for this one. And all the other bad ideas but ANYWAYS, it's not something that we want, so... *throws thread away*