Player Cards! (Not Copying Suggestions, But I Like This Suggestions)

You know, it's hard to find someone's realm name. I mean, when you find a great realm and then you want to share the realm with your friends but you just forget the realm's name (yeah that happen a lot to me ._."). If everyone have player cards, the player cards will be contains:

Player's Name
Player's Realms
Player's Perks (maybe no? :P)
Player's Current Cubits
Player's Current Recubes
And Player's Current Look
I am not copying suggestions, but I like how people suggests this "Player Card" so I talk about it again, I am so sorry who I offend about copying suggestions, I just talk bout it. Hehe, sorry, new on the forums. :3

Comments

• Cubits and recubes are a little weird to share, but the rest sounds cool!
  • Can submit here too! =P

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22306/new-playercards-and-achievements

But I don't see the need to see player's perks, cubits amount...
    Why not for the realms though!

(Current look is in my suggestion ^^)
  • The id card could be used for this because (im not sure but i think so) right now its pretty much useless..
  • I got an idea ... maybe the player card can be seen for only those who have an id card in the first row of their inventory?
  • The heck
    why would anyone need to know the c and rc?
    tbh i just want to see the specific outfit and name, not anything else o-o
  • I'm not sure how this would work as you'd only have one player card? So that means only 1 person can see what your wearing and stuff like that. I mean I think the idea is cool it's just that I'm not sure how it'd work out.
  • The heck
    why would anyone need to know the c and rc?
    tbh i just want to see the specific outfit and name, not anything else o-o

Tbh, I actually don't like about cubits and rc on the player cards, thanks btw. :p
  • Sarco said:

I'm not sure how this would work as you'd only have one player card? So that means only 1 person can see what your wearing and stuff like that. I mean I think the idea is cool it's just that I'm not sure how it'd work out.

Check out -Joystick- video about player cards, he totally explain how and what is in the player card. :D
  • +1 for all but i doesnt want to show cubits and recubes...that is private
    also no need perk (too long)
  • +1 for all but i doesnt want to show cubits and recubes...that is private
    also no need perk (too long)

Yup, I just noticed that they both isn't "looking good" when placed on the cards. I just noticed it. owo
  • Sarco said:

I'm not sure how this would work as you'd only have one player card? So that means only 1 person can see what your wearing and stuff like that. I mean I think the idea is cool it's just that I'm not sure how it'd work out.

Got the link for you :
  • Sarco said:

Got the link for you :
    I've saw the video, and it is amazing! Great edit btw! Keep up the good work, Joy. :P

• SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2018
    Just saw the first few Minuites and I saw there was a Youtuber badge and if there was this badge this means that the Admins would have to ask every single player if they filmed CC and also thus meaning every single player card made by them personally, which I think is hard work. I'd prefer that if they did do this that they did it by email like the postal hat..

Also isn't this a bit like an iPhone or something lol maybe you can customise the other players 'player card' so you can see quick access to someone

For Example: 2 Freinds called Mike153637 and Mike.hdjdbdhdi could you nickname one player card MikeNumbers and MikeLetters?

This probably confusing as heck lol
  • Hmm I agree with sarco... the youtuber badge would be confusing
    Maybe they make a section on community discord where you just put !iamyt to get the youtuber badge after confirming your channel
  • +1 A YouTuber badge would be cool!