Fremys trash's here.

Comments

• FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

-ATTENTION-

Hey peeps, ya know summer is ending and stuff, school will begin on September 17th here, so i probably won't have time for art because i have to focus on studing x.x Idk how to stay positive anymore...I'll try to make art on Halloween, but no promises, sorry =[
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    fremy said:

-ATTENTION-

Hey peeps, ya know summer is ending and stuff, school will begin on September 17th here, so i probably won't have time for art because i have to focus on studing x.x Idk how to stay positive anymore...I'll try to make art on Halloween, but no promises, sorry =[
    Good luck ^^
    I'm sure you'll find time to make art just for you as you get inspired. Don't stress about it. I like everything you make and I know others do too
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Speaking of taking commissions, i am kinda getting bored of drawing just Qbees, i would love to try other styles, for example as @Aura draws, her style is so cute and pretty, it inspires me a lot ! So i was thinking if i can draw something like that and i did a little practice, just to see how this can turn out.
  • magnificent!
  • Awesome! I wanna get myself drawn too!
  • That's REALLY cool!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Sorry for being inactive, I got real life too and I'm also watching super depressive show. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Guess who am I drawing.

• Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    Its the cosmic cow!
  • cHiEf12 said:

Its the cosmic cow!

Yup babe ;0
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Idk why don't people pay attention to this lil peep, it's so adorable!??
    Also the other version :

Give all the love to this mascot ♡♡♡
  • Woah nice cow but... that suit is too white
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    very nice indeed :)
  • scorto7 said:

very nice indeed :)

Omgosh, glad you love it ! ♡♥
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited September 2018

fremy said:

-Terrarians only-

Hey there Terraria fans !I know some people here are playing this amazing game ! I'm also a huuuuge fan of it ! Well actually it is my favourite game ever, i discovered it couple years ago and it still inspires me so much !!

So i drew Moon Lord ! It is my absolutely favorite boss, he's so well designed and totally out of this world !
    It was super difficult to draw ( It took about 6 hours in total ) , i was drawing Moon Lord for first time and his squid-Ctulhu face X.X
    OH DANG YOU PLAY DAT GAME COOOOOL
    wow we all play terraria
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018

Off topic-ish stuff again !!!

No worries, this post doesn't contain spoilers ! Well, yeah.. Bojack Horseman, one of my most favourite TV shows ever, it's getting 5th season on September 15th and I'm so excited about it !

I love this show a lot, especially for its characters. All of them are unique and fabulous ! But Bojack is my favourite one, so i drew him ! Have a "One Trick Pony".
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited September 2018
    You make me jealous of your digital art every single day. I have troubles sketching on my tablet, so sometimes it's a challenge, BUT IT'S SO CUTE!

Edit: I just downloaded that cause I need it in my life.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018

You make me jealous of your digital art every single day. I have troubles sketching on my tablet, so sometimes it's a challenge, BUT IT'S SO CUTE!

Edit: I just downloaded that cause I need it in my life.

Oh my... Honestly, i understand how you feel, buddy ! I've been trough seeing amazing Tumblr/Instagram/Twitter artists works and felt very-very jealous of their art !

But then, i understood one simple thing, if someone does something well, it doesn't mean that others can not do it too now. Creativity and art have no limits and i started to look at other artists as inspirers instead of being jealous, you can always learn something from other artists works if you can't go to Art School ! So, i believe in you, learning is never easy, but if you work harder, you will reach the results that you want ! )

(Also it's a honour for me that you downloaded mah art, ty! ♡ ; - ; )
  • Banana costume xD
  • Banana costume xD

Whah??? :O Sounds not bad...
  • Awesome
  • fremy said:

No worries, this post doesn't contain spoilers ! Well, yeah.. Bojack Horseman, one of my most favourite TV shows ever, it's getting 5th season on September 15th and I'm so excited about it !

I love this show a lot, especially for its characters. All of them are unique and fabulous ! But Bojack is my favourite one, so i drew him ! Have a "One Trick Pony".
    Hahah i relate to his so so so much idek why
  • fremy said:

Hahah i relate to his so so so much idek why
    Well, maybe because Bojack is like..real person ?..

Whenever he does something, ( no matter good or bad )we can understand why exactly he is doing that, it's not like in childish cartoon, where magic explains everything.
  • Okay, i finished watching Bojack Horseman,.. what now ?
  • fremy said:

Okay, i finished watching Bojack Horseman,.. what now ?

My thing! \o/
  • fremy said:

My thing! \o/
    You mean...banana costume thing...???
  • fremy said:

fremy said:

My thing! \o/
    I mean ... BANANA COSTUME THING!
  • If you have time I want you to make something unique... A hamburger eating a person
  • fremy said:

fremy said:

My thing! \o/
    I mean ... BANANA COSTUME THING!
    Chief12 said:

If you have time I want you to make something unique... A hamburger eating a person

Ha...I'll make sketches of these.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited September 2018
    Randomly suggested by @Joystick and @Chief12 .

A hamburger eating a person, first i wanted to draw burger biting guys head off, but then... jk jk jk xD

And a banana costume... Eugh, it's wierd, isn't it?