Cubic Industrial Revolution

This idea is basically based on the conveyor system and a new perk-o-logy
Items to be introduced -
Conveyor stuff -
Conveyor glass - this will be a special type of glass made up of maybe glass plus gizmo plus gears : It will carry stuff from one end of glass to the other end one by one
Conveyor chests - these can store only one item (in any number - for example lot’s of silver or lots of stone or sorts)and act as a junction for conveyor glass - the glass can pick up stuff from the chest required for one time craft or forge of the next session
Automatic forges, automatic workbenches and automatic distillers and extractors - these will pick up items required from the conveyor glass and will have a fixed item to create which will be defined at the time of placing them and will not function unless a conveyor glass provides them with the right material
There can be multiple conveyor chests supplying one item to a conveyor workbench or extractor etc. and a fuel or tool chest specially which will be placed on top of the forge or workbench and a tool or oil or coal or charcoal will be put in it
Finally a donation table at the end so the items wont disappear
Many machines can be linked together to make even complex stuff
An example
A trash can
It requires a stainless steel plate with a steel hammer
But how you can make it using Industrial tech
Put coal in the fuel chest on top of the forge and iron in another chest and use conveyor glass to join it to a forge and set it for making refined iron
Put conveyor glass in front of the forge and connect it to an empty chest which will now store refined iron
Then put trunks in a chest and coal in a fuel chest and connect it to forge using conveyor glass
The forge will be set to make charcoal and connected to a conveyor chest
So now there will be one conveyor chest with refined iron and another with charcoal
These two will connect to an automatic anvil or workbench to make a stainless steel block which will be then connected to a chest and stored
This conveyor chest will them be connected to a workbench and there will be a tool chest on top of it with a steel hammer (its a one time craft so need to craft it separately) and the workbench will make trash cans and there will be a donation table in front of the workbench so the owner can come there like once a day and deposit raw material - iron silver and trunks in the chests and when he comes back later in the day he will lots of trash fans which he can now sell
This is a one time investment and is very beneficial
This can be used for both small scale and large scale purposes - for example the trash can was a large scale idea and for small scale -
You putt cotton in one chest connected to an anvil making cloth and that connected to a workbench with a sewing kit making shirts and the same chest connected to another workbench making pants then both of them are connected to different chests and then each if those chests is connected to different workbenches which are used for dying the shirts and pants
The conveyor glass cannot be used in branches - only one direction but the conveyor chests will have their back as inlet and all the other three sides as outlets . Owner can open the chests at anytime to even pick up the in progress material but that will then slow down the process ahead till a certain amount of intermediate material is made again... these industries can be slower than normal forges or such things so that ppl don’t just fully exploit it
Industries will require a separate supply of coal which will be used for powering them up apart from the coal which maybe required for forging and recipes - it will be like ummm 1 coal for maybe 2 mins?
The other issue I think is lower level richer people could exploit it for building things they don’t have perks in ... so for that we can introduce a separate perk-o-logy
When a person crafts like a particular number of items using automatic machinery (they don’t have craft max option) then he is given to choose a perk which applies to all his automatic machines - it will not matter whether a qbee has an engineer perk or not but if he has an automatic engineer perk in his machines then he can use them to make stuff which requires engineering
These things however would not give XP to the player only to the machines otherwise that could be overly exploited too

Comments

• I like the idea of factorys +1
  • i like the way you think! +1
  • To lazy yo read all that rn but +1
  • Bumpy bumpy boo boo!
  • your bump call has been noticed
  • +1 Cool ideas Woooot
  • I was crafting yesterday and had a VERY similar thought. It's definitely needed :)
  • woohoo @sirkewberth , this thing is firing up! is this possible?
  • Bump it...
  • Yesssssss +1
  • I have always wanted conveyors and stuff, and being able to auto sort and craft items
  • +1 This will be useful for people like me who want to craft but don't have time to sort things into chest and stuff like that.
  • +1
  • Bunker Bumper
  • Bump it Belix
  • o-o +1
  • To lazy yo read all that rn but +1

me too but +1 tho CC must improve to avoid bored here in game.
  • Bump for the sake of bumping!
  • Bumping is good for health . So why not?
  • Bump :)
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes I like the idea +1
    Only problem is it would be hard for the developers to make it... it would require alot of coding.
    For example:
    Spoiler:
    Iugx jhslvuys gsh vdjvfehgevtyjecutmsytfeyjtefnhgsvry uytwytcjytwytjdwu6 w 75 iygsyutdw7 o6wytf wi diytwuy fi ytfs g6s s somethimgsomethinfsuykb5stvkisjuyfs jhgso is7uits gsi6 ots8oh wou ohh qiu iupgrading g€£^€@£^£@€^£@_€^@€_^#[{>;○>{■■|□{>◇~{>□0kuhajygaguyuavtfau aytaytfavuy kka v^£€£€^¥ iug☺Ukyvagkuyayukfskiygs(€/%#%/#_%/#(€%/#(€%/(€▪{>{|○>□○♡<♡><□○□{<○zjylsguijkhgwkjgypoppeoeooeoeoeoeo@_*^#€_^(_^#^(^_hufsuykfs}{♤>}◇■{◇>■{♡>□lkjzjykgsjhgvsgjhkskjhbsconveyoriusuhkvskguy £€^£_(^£_(^{◇>■{>■◇{◇>■

Etc.
  • Contumas said:

Yes I like the idea +1
    Only problem is it would be hard for the developers to make it... it would require alot of coding.
    For example:

Spoiler:
    Iugx jhslvuys gsh vdjvfehgevtyjecutmsytfeyjtefnhgsvry uytwytcjytwytjdwu6 w 75 iygsyutdw7 o6wytf wi diytwuy fi ytfs g6s s somethimgsomethinfsuykb5stvkisjuyfs jhgso is7uits gsi6 ots8oh wou ohh qiu iupgrading g€£^€@£^£@€^£@_€^@€_^#[{>;○>{■■|□{>◇~{>□0kuhajygaguyuavtfau aytaytfavuy kka v^£€£€^¥ iug☺Ukyvagkuyayukfskiygs(€/%#%/#_%/#(€%/#(€%/(€▪{>{|○>□○♡<♡><□○□{<○zjylsguijkhgwkjgypoppeoeooeoeoeoeo@_*^#€_^(_^#^(^_hufsuykfs}{♤>}◇■{◇>■{♡>□lkjzjykgsjhgvsgjhkskjhbsconveyoriusuhkvskguy £€^£_(^£_(^{◇>■{>■◇{◇>■

Etc.

10/10 realistic coding ;)
  • Ikr
  • I like it! +1
  • I love it , its almost same with minecraft xD anyway
    +1, @chief12 but do we get xp? (automatic craft)
  • I love it , its almost same with minecraft xD anyway

It's mentioned, there is a different perk system for auto machines. It doesn't add to your company, it's a separate xp bar like farming xp.
    You need particular perks again but with machines to make that stuff in auto machines. It not only prevents exploit of do but also gives new aims to level 60 ppl
  • chief12 said:

I love it , its almost same with minecraft xD anyway

It's mentioned, there is a different perk system for auto machines. It doesn't add to your company, it's a separate xp bar like farming xp.
    You need particular perks again but with machines to make that stuff in auto machines. It not only prevents exploit of do but also gives new aims to level 60 ppl
    So lvl60 players just get that perk for free? bc its max lvl, or add 10 more lvl lol Lvl70
  • chief12 said:

So lvl60 players just get that perk for free? bc its max lvl, or add 10 more lvl lol Lvl70
    It doesn't add to their level, it adds to a new thingy not xp bar like umm machinery bar?
  • chief12 said:

chief12 said:

It doesn't add to their level, it adds to a new thingy not xp bar like umm machinery bar?
    Sound cooooool!
  • bump! my longest idea ever