Cannot rotate clanstone decorative blocks.

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
Hello.
I have noticed that you cannot rotate clanstone decorative blocks anymore.
IIRC you were able to do that previously.

Comments

• If im right, they face on south? Thats how the Cube and Clanstone works too
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Bedivere said:

If im right, they face on south? Thats how the Cube and Clanstone works too

Those signs that stick to the wall also face south..
    While it's intended for the almighty/baleful cube to face south, it's not for clanstones decorative blocks nor signs.
    The signs act like that because of the engine's legacy. But I do not find a reason for them to not fix the decorative clanstone blocks.
  • This bugs me too. There could be so many uses if we could just turn them :)
  • Then @sirkewberth can answer this things, i barely use clanstone decos so yeh, i also heard that Kewb changed somethin about warp anchor, maybe Those decos are included on the chagnes?
  • @Bedivere They changed the warp anchor so if you have perm in that realm, you ignore it, but for others, it is the same.
    I think I remember the clan blocks being able to be rotated before...
  • I didn't care about clan blocks for long, and they have always acted like that when I started using them.. Quite annoying indeed ._.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Was a part of a big clan in 2015 and they always faced one way.

(This wasn’t part of the ‘Very Small’ warp anchor change)
  • @Bedivere They changed the warp anchor so if you have perm in that realm, you ignore it, but for others, it is the same.
    I think I remember the clan blocks being able to be rotated before...

Warp ancors doesntwork now under thedoors
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited September 2018
    What do you mean?
    (This is also off topic xD sorry)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

What do you mean?
    (This is also off topic xD sorry)

Warp anchors don’t work when placed under doors now.
  • I don't EVER remember clan stones turning, you guys may need to have your drinking water evaluated. They have always faced one direction as if at a concert with fellow screaming fan girls.
  • i hate the black official sign.. i mean, sometimes i just want to place it on the floor, not wall, and not the opposite direction! :0
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

I don't EVER remember clan stones turning, you guys may need to have your drinking water evaluated. They have always faced one direction as if at a concert with fellow screaming fan girls.

I don't remember either.
    If it did, there should be at least some realm with the clan stones facing the other way?
  • These blocks were never rotatable. You kids be cray-cray. I made an entire clan realm once intentionally building it so that the blocks would look presentable because they all face the same way. This was back in 2015. Y’all cray, for real.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Oh well.
    Then I guess it's the time to make them rotateable :D