:D

2»

Comments

• :D yay stick didn't snap!
    nobody is dead... yet.
    (jk)
  • Welcome Back Joy! I hope I get to see you more active on forums and in-games and I’m glad your alright and alive and well :)
  • CreepuB said:

Thank goodness you're ok! I was starting to think you just died but luckily you didn't

Oof! Joy has died 4 times already, but his soul has never left his body. So technically he's never "died", just lived another life. He will live on....
  • CreepuB said:

Thank goodness you're ok! I was starting to think you just died but luckily you didn't

Oof! Joy has died 4 times already, but his soul has never left his body. So technically he's never "died", just lived another life. He will live on....
    the god stick?
  • edited September 2018
    Last night as I was doing dishes something occurred to me. I found this post felt like it was missing details and Joy was hiding something from us. I just couldn't shake the feeling. I began reflecting on it and processing to where I have found the answer.

A. We know Grace can't park according to her brother.
    B. Grace houses homocidal urges within that wig especially against llamas.
    and
    C. She likes to boop people.

Many people question what is underneath that wig of Grace's what dark secrets is she hiding. Joystick being the inquisitive and scholarly fellow he is sought that answer out...he dug to much maybe. On that cold dark night as Joy was joyful walking down the street he was met with the harsh glare of headlights. Behind the wheel of the family van was Grace, she revved up the engine and booped Joy! SHE BOOPED HIM SO HARD THAT ANY RECOLLECTION OF THIS OCCURRING IS GONE...or he is just to afraid to speak for bless his heart Grace may come back. I solved the mystery, you are welcome. If I disappear or turn up dead LOOK AT GRACE. I KNOW TO MUCH. K bye.

She was like LOOK AT THE VIEW, I SEE A JOY *lightning cracks above* *laughs maniacally*. Yep I can see it now.
  • CUBIC CASTLES

-A Conspiracy-
  • Last night as I was doing dishes something occurred to me. I found this post felt like it was missing details and Joy was hiding something from us. I just couldn't shake the feeling. I began reflecting on it and processing to where I have found the answer.

and

Many people question what is underneath that wig of Grace's what dark secrets is she hiding. Joystick being the inquisitive and scholarly fellow he is sought that answer out...he dug to much maybe. On that cold dark night as Joy was joyful walking down the street he was met with the harsh glare of headlights. Behind the wheel of the family van was Grace, she revved up the engine and booped Joy! SHE BOOPED HIM SO HARD THAT ANY RECOLLECTION OF THIS OCCURRING IS GONE...or he is just to afraid to speak for bless his heart Grace may come back. I solved the mystery, you are welcome. If I disappear or turn up dead LOOK AT GRACE. I KNOW TO MUCH. K bye.

She was like LOOK AT THE VIEW, I SEE A JOY *lightning cracks above* *laughs maniacally*. Yep I can see it now.

I love you dude XDD
  • That was great... and I think it's picture time ;)
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Last night as I was doing dishes something occurred to me. I found this post felt like it was missing details and Joy was hiding something from us. I just couldn't shake the feeling. I began reflecting on it and processing to where I have found the answer.

and

I'm coming for you now Grey >:O
  • Graceful Thunder is about to strike!

Sorry I just had to.
  • Dead Grey, may he rest in Pepperoni pizza. :D I will throw the pizza that the Grace and run faster than the gingerbread man then hide at Joys house because that be the last place anyone would look for me. Then I can watch joy edit the wiki and whatever else does to occupy their time.
  • chirpmanchirpman Member
    edited September 2018
    good job you just told them what your about to do XD
    but you will probably still escape because they will stop to eat the pizza.
  • Hey joy! I know we don't hang out as much as we did before (studying) but I am relieved now when I hear you're okay. Welcome back man!