Coming back from the deads! My coma is over..

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
in Community 190.05 Karma
This might hurt some people. But honestly, it isn't that inappropriate..

So, uh yeah. As Sweetie told you, I've been hurt by a car on friday night, at around 10PM here. I've been in a coma for 38 hours and 12 minutes, according to the doctors. Before teling you anything, I want to thank you all for the support I received. So, ye. Bad decision I had to get back at night. One thing you should know is that I did put my working clothes on, so a high visibility jacket, pants and working gloves. I also had my mobile phone torch on.
So I started again my 11 km trip back to my home. I crossed many cars, that was very weird but welp. I wasn't feeling very confident because there are 1 turn, and a double turn on my way, awaiting me. All my senses were aware. If a car was coming in my direction, I put myself in the ditch, pointing my mobile to the car and to me, to make them aware of my location. All was fine for the first turn. I carried my way on for 5 more km. Then I began to see that double turn. There were security barriers. But still, a car was coming. I stuck myself to that barrier, I couldn't go to the other side, since the ditch was too deep. I didn't move until I heard the car horn shouting : the car became uncontrolable. I was terrified and started to run. But my foot hurt a root. I didn't fall but it was too late. The car hurt me and I finished my race behind the barrier. The driver told me I was pushed away to 3 meters. Then it's a black hole.

But it wasn't that bad in my head. Being in a coma is strange, very strange. You're aware of what's going on around you, without being able to interact. During my sleep, I had dreams, several ones.
Going from drowning to kissing a girl, going through mountain climbing... The weirdest one was me, on a wooden platform. It was the night and there was another wooden platform in front of me. It was quite far away, but I had to jump on to escape. Escape what? There were crocodiles waiting for me and destroying the platform I was on. So I jumped. Then all became in slow motion. I jumped, but fell into the dark. But. This dream wasn't normal. This is the last one I had. Emily (SweetieFlake), my mother and one of my brothers told me all that at this precise moment, my hand moved onto my body.
At that moment I felt pains all over me. I heard voices and cryings. But more intense. But I wasn't able to interact with anyone. My reflexes were back though, so my consciensousness was back. More than 2 hours later, I opened my eyes for the first time then. All became fader. You know, these dreams had something fascinating, they were all more or less beautiful, happy. But I also felt my hands being tight by my mother and Emily. That was enjoyable. However, no fantastic interaction : stare shares, smiles.. The day after, I began to speak again, doing some tests with my hands, legs to see if any intern damages have occured. Hopefully, only 3 broken ribs, and a fractured leg. The rests of the days were tests and observations.

As the doctors said to me, I am very lucky to have awoken without severe sequels. The only thing I have is that my hands are shaking. But I'm happy and relieved I won't have to reeducate myself. Yes I cried, but I'm safe. My lucky star protected me for sure lol. Rest and medication for now. But I'm still around here anyway.
It was horrifying but very interesting. Thank you all for the support ❤ Thanks to my mother even if we have fights. Thanks to my brothers who came for me. Thanks to my dad even if he's far away from here. Thanks to Emily for staying around me the whole time. Thanks to everyone here, you're like my second family.

Unbelievable, unforgetable experience I had.

Also, I'm out the hospital and I won't play a lot, but you'll see me there and here. By the way, no, we didn't complain to that man. He stayed with me anyway, and his car became uncontrolable. He was nice, even if all this happen, we all deserve a second chance. He will have some interests to gave us anyway, I won't charge him more.

I'm leaving here changed for always =)

Also, you have the right not to believe this, and so does everyone. I know some would like to claim the fake, but it happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know some would say "You didn't show us any pictures". Simple reason : I've never posted pictures about me in the forums and never would I ;) And I don't see the aim of seeing a body in a bed.. And it might be inappropriate for the forums.. But whatever, everyone's free to think =)

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Game Moderator
    12.15 Karma
    Welcome back! I know you don't know me but I am so happy to hear you are ok. I've been praying for you since I first heard of your accident. I checked the forums several times a day for posts from SweetieFlake, so thank you to her for keeping us updated. Maybe we can meet someday in CC when you are back on. :)
  • 43.10 Karma
    Wb joy
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.40 Karma
    Glad to hear you are ok.

(Is Emily sweetie? :P)
  • 3.60 Karma

Glad to hear you are ok.

(Is Emily sweetie? :P)

yup..

im very glad that it's no more, because it could've been much worse. Thank god you're alive, and healthy.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    54.00 Karma
    great to see you're doing much better!
  • noentnoent Member
    13.45 Karma
    Welcome back mate im glad you are back and i know the feeling of being hit by a car i got hit too once with my bike. You shaking like hell xD
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Game Moderator
    15.70 Karma
    Glad you're okay
  • rayverrayver Member
    31.45 Karma
    Wb
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    75.60 Karma
    WB Joy!
    Im Joyful that you came back
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    69.35 Karma
    Welcome back! What a scary story, could have been so much worse.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    47.80 Karma
    Welcome back! I'm glad our prayers were answered. Take time to recover, and heal quickly. You will continue to be in my prayers for a full recovery!
  • SawatawananaSawatawanana Member
    14.20 Karma
    Never felt so sad in my life
    Glad to have you back <3 uwu
  • Dr. CosmosDr. Cosmos Member
    0.90 Karma
    Welcome back Joy, it's been weird without talking to you.
    I hope you make a swift recovery : )
  • 3.60 Karma
    i hope nothing anything like this wont happen ever again. also forgot to say, welcome back bro.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.45 Karma
    Yay! We can all calm down now :). We were very worried, but you seem okay. That is very good news, and we hope to see you around! And the whole picture thing, don't listen to them. This may be like a second family, but even talking about dreams and such would feel out of my comfort soon, so *thumbs up* to you! Good luck on the road to recovery, and remember that there is always a home for you in London lol.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    46.25 Karma
    Welcome back & Bon rétablissement! ;)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumGame Moderator
    99.55 Karma
    I am relieved to hear you are ok. :)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    190.05 Karma
    Thanks yall =)
  • Log_erLog_er FamiliarMember, Familiar
    74.95 KarmaFamiliar
    Glad you're ok. When you're in a coma do you just have tons of lucid dreams? The dreams might be fun but a coma is not. :)
  • [InSstep][InSstep] Member
    15.55 Karma
    i am so happy that y ou are ok. welcome back !
  • AJ BaryzaAJ Baryza Member
    63.10 Karma
    Welcome Back Joy!
  • Sir. PortoSir. Porto Member
    2.95 Karma
    Wb boi :D
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    190.05 Karma
    Thanks boi =D
  • ExCelsiusExCelsius Member
    3.80 Karma
    Wb twig Joy!
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    30.40 Karma
    Yay! You good!
  • ValyreenaValyreena Member
    4.55 Karma
    I came to deliver the Free 100% Working better than any. Medicines that you asked Joy! <3 glad ur okay!
  • 120.45 Karma
    Woo I am so happy ^_^!
  • RalieaRaliea Member
    0.80 Karma
    wb ;u; im glad that ure ok
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    93.25 Karma
    Wb !
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    1.55 Karma
    Thank goodness you're ok! I was starting to think you just died but luckily you didn't