New Account

iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
edited May 2019 in General Chat
this is why you don't let siblings into your account :"""")

Comments

• the price is different in different shops. some sell 7-9.5k. also, you shouldn't ask for cubits. Those 10k maybe come in handy for different people. And you technically know noone's going to donate. So.. why?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Hey don't be rude. While rare, donations are still a thing these days.
    Mrs. Reborn!, you could contact support ti get your old account back or if youre still a low level just create another account..
    I'm sure you will find someone :) maybe your old friends if any of them still play
  • the price is different in different shops. some sell 7-9.5k. also, you shouldn't ask for cubits. Those 10k maybe come in handy for different people. And you technically know noone's going to donate. So.. why?

Yikes now looking back it does look like I'm asking for cubits. Oof xD didn't mean to. Was trying to say if anyone could help get my acc back so I can get a nametag. I think my brain wasn't on while writing this sorry.

• lucaaa795 said:

Mrs. Reborn!, you could contact support ti get your old account back or if youre still a low level just create another account..
    I'm sure you will find someone :) maybe your old friends if any of them still play

Yikes now looking back it does look like I'm asking for cubits. Oof xD didn't mean to. Was trying to say if anyone could help get my acc back so I can get a nametag. I think my brain wasn't on while writing this sorry. Also I will send a ticket RIGHT NOW and we will see what happens for the best :) ty so much also I wasn't trying to be rude, does it show? sorry

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

lucaaa795 said:

Yikes now looking back it does look like I'm asking for cubits. Oof xD didn't mean to. Was trying to say if anyone could help get my acc back so I can get a nametag. I think my brain wasn't on while writing this sorry. Also I will send a ticket RIGHT NOW and we will see what happens for the best :) ty so much also I wasn't trying to be rude, does it show? sorry

Okay make sure to check your email inbox within next 24-48 hours.
    Also, the rude part wasnt directed at you but instead at legendary_angel
  • i wasnt trying to be rude.. im being realistic
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Okay make sure to check your email inbox within next 24-48 hours.
    Also, the rude part wasnt directed at you but instead at legendary_angel
    I contacted support and they are helping me retrieve the account! And I always thought they didn't do anything :/ ty
  • imma deleted this soon oof
  • i wasnt trying to be rude.. im being realistic

Yeah but, not really. If you are a kind Qbee who justs needs a little help, people will. I mean, I WON'T, only because I'm in the same boat of always needing cubits, but that's because building is far too expensive. Resources are easy, cause you can mine them, but other things like bumpers, realms, rooms, mannequins, non-craftables and more. Although a name tag is a little less important, I'm sure some people will understand. Getting your account to work is an important thing, and that seems to be the main point in the topic.