What are you tired of

Comments

• SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited August 2018
    You
    Lmao again
  • Kirodashi said:

I'm tired of being sick to the point that I would want to die and end my suffering.

But life is more worth it so until then, I will have to make said pain into my friend.

Hannah Baker has left the chat
    OHMYLORDDDD XDDD

I'm tired of people disrespecting kpop, like just because you can't understand it doesn't mean you need to talk crap. You know who you are.
  • School
  • I'm tired of LateCom >.<
  • I am tired of disrecpect for high level people in cc >.<
  • I am tired of being call a noob :'<
  • edited August 2018
    1- im tired of silverdash <3
    2- why the hell do high levels deserve respect mods dont even deserve respect respect is earned not given by lvls or roles
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

2- why the hell do high levels deserve respect mods dont even deserve respect respect is earned not given by lvls or roles</p>

Because they (in most of the cases) actually worked hard in order to get that level? duh?
  • lucaaa795 said:

2- why the hell do high levels deserve respect mods dont even deserve respect respect is earned not given by lvls or roles</p>

Because they (in most of the cases) actually worked hard in order to get that level? duh?
    I'm getting there! I'm almost at "respect level". Yay :3
  • lucaaa795 said:

That level usually seems to be 45 or 50+ What level are you? 40 something?
  • lucaaa795 said:

That level usually seems to be 45 or 50+ What level are you? 40 something?
    44 1/2
  • I'm tired of hopelesly looking for Black Bombs i can buy..Bring em back in the C Store pls
  • some people dont deserve level respect if they did it on autoclicks (just saying :p)

Im tired of breaking wrong sculpties when you have no bombs
  • some people dont deserve level respect if they did it on autoclicks (just saying :p)

Im tired of breaking wrong sculpties when you have no bombs

Yes. Yes. Yes.
  • I'm tired of LateCom >.<

Same i miss the old latecom, he was a very nice person back then, now he is mean and i'm tired of people crying to me sometimes about drama and most of all i'm tired of life and many pro's acting like nubs that wanna buy crap very cheap...
  • Koekenbak said:

I'm tired of hopelesly looking for Black Bombs i can buy..Bring em back in the C Store pls

I wish they were in the store but I think it was a good thing the developers took it out. This game used to be a mining and selling game, now it is like 80% sellers, and basically nobody goes into mines anymore. It only takes 30 minutes or so to craft 50+ (maybe more time) If you just have a bunch that you crafted, you won't be finding diamonds emerald and rubies and not being able to collect them.
  • Im tired of... Promises and Being used.
  • I'm tired of fake people and drama
  • edited August 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i'm tired of something
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I’m tired of not getting enough sleep.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm tired of new players always getting called a "Noob." People never give them a chance. Also @Raizuseku and @_DaPerson_ is eating up all of the Cubic Castles dirt supply D:
  • Log_er said:

I'm tired of new players always getting called a "Noob." People never give them a chance. Also @Raizuseku and @_DaPerson_ is eating up all of the Cubic Castles dirt supply D:

I can make some for sale....
  • im tired of existance still being a thing.
    does that make me crazy? :/
    probably.
  • Koekenbak said:

I'm tired of hopelesly looking for Black Bombs i can buy..Bring em back in the C Store pls

They removed bombs? What has this game become
    chirpman said:

im tired of existance still being a thing.
    does that make me crazy? :/
    probably.

That's deep bro
    Log_er said:

I'm tired of your profile pic
  • I’m tired of @spongebob squarepants and his enemity with all....
  • chief12 said:

I’m tired of @spongebob squarepants and his enemity with all....

I can agree with that. Not to be mean or anything, but he/she just acts that way.
    @spongebob squarepants in case you didn't know, here's the definition of enemity- the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
  • LateCom said:

probably he just need to get himself some attention. i think he is just lonely, talking to the wall everyday.

W h o
  • Log_er said:

chief12 said:

I’m tired of @spongebob squarepants and his enemity with all....

I can agree with that. Not to be mean or anything, but he/she just acts that way.
    @spongebob squarepants in case you didn't know, here's the definition of enemity- the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
    Im not stupid btw
    If you hate how i act just ignore me it's just a click of a button btw idc who hates me or whose tired of me
  • Yo @chief12 @spongebob squarepants can you keep the drama in dms, it's pretty darn rude to mention someone else seriously in that thread