Close this now.

Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
edited August 2018 in General Chat
This is really annoying. I just hate it when pros go around calling people ''noobs'' and showing off what they have. Plus this isn't just pros. It's sometimes low-levels calling people noobs and bullying them. Sometimes it ends up into an argument.
If you call people ''noobs'',you were one yourself. I'm not being rude,if you are going to say it. But everyone was a noob once. You don't just go around bullying people just because they are a lower level then you. And bullying... I saw someone bullying someone else yesterday saying they don't deserve to be in Earth. Bullying just causes fights.

Hopefully you agree with me.

Comments

• I call everyone a noob as a joke even higher lvls than me
  • LateCom said:

how about...
    everyone just ignoring people calling them noobs?

How about...
    Telling them you were a noob once.

I call everyone a noob as a joke even higher lvls than me

It is okay if it is as a joke. Just don't cause fights.
  • Not to be rude but this thread is actually useless, if someone calls you a noob and you believe it then you are. Just ignore what people say and dont try to make the drama bigger and bigger
  • NoeNt said:

Not to be rude but this thread is actually useless, if someone calls you a noob and you believe it then you are. Just ignore what people say and dont try to make the drama bigger and bigger

Okay fine I ignore them...
    Just close this thread so no more ''drama'' will happen.
  • I dont say noob i say nub and its only towards people i know and as a joke :P
  • I had a person come into my realm (London), and they said it doesn't look like it. So I explained what was happening, and they said it still didn't look like it. They left, and right before they did, they said "it sucks". So of course, I did the wrong thing by looking up their player name, walking into their realm, and saying "this sucks"..... On both my main, and an alt. Then when they came back to my realm, I banned them. But do as I say, and not as I do! Ignore the haters, and u derstad that they just wanna get a reaction out of you.
  • I know right... The other day in the new event I had to deal with some person named "mohammedhassen" who was flaming and swearing at me for no reason
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited August 2018
    yep i heard him swearing
  • Hi noob
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited August 2018
    Noob Isn’t An Insult It Just Mean That That Player Have Been Playing For A Little Time And If Some One Calls You Noob Just Ignore Him.
  • I'm a noob, I don't care. :)
  • Sometimes people are 'noobs'. Sometimes people are experienced. Experienced players should be allowed to distinguish themselves from the newbies. Like the ones that go on a forum rant about being called one.
  • #stopthebullying #blacklivesmatter
  • grammar has left the chat
  • I said Mods close this. :/
This discussion has been closed.