Cubiccastles Community Comic Idea! CLOSED FOR NOW!

TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
edited September 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Well, I got inspired by MAPs and Space's event, but it's different than building rooms, so please read!

We are all going to make a CC-related comic together.
One person will draw a few frames of the comic in THEIR style of art; then, the next person will continue the story in THEIR style of art. We continue until we've lapped through people and the story ends. Sound interesting? Keep reading for more.

After I get all the frames and pages for the comic, I will put it together in a post, along with everyone who drew it (and mentioning what part of the comic they drew), so don't worry about your art being stolen. If you want, you can add your signature to your part of the comic, but please make it small so it doesn't look big and blocking the view. :)

When drawing the comic, I ask that you:
  • Make sure it continues the story; keeps the same characters, names places etc.
  • You can make ANYTHING happen in your part of the comic, such as someone falling into a fadey phoam trap or buying a new pet.
  • You can end your part of the comic on a cliffhanger for the next person to draw, if you want.
what's the theme??
There will be no theme for now. The first person to draw will start the story, perhaps add a storyline if they want, or leave that for the next person. However, It would be nice if the comic had a storyline, instead of just the daily life of a qbee etc. But obviously, it's up to the drawers :)

What and How do I draw the comic?? How many frames/pages do I draw?
It's cubic-castles related, so keep it friendly and CC (draw qbees instead of people) You draw however style you want, color or not, lines or not etc. It's your art!
And, I would recommend drawing a page or half a page, not just one part of a comic so it looks nicer.

When does it end??
If the story keeps going and going, I will step in and make sure it ends soon, in a dramatic battle or romantic ending, who knows. Depending on how many people we get to draw and how many drawings, you might have to draw again (but no one is forcing you)

Alright! If you wanna join or have questions, comment below! You will have a week to draw your part of the comic after the person before you draws theirs. You can view everyone else's comic part before you draw so you get a feel for the story, the characters' personalities and more.
PEOPLE JOINING:

TumbleWeed
DsBerrypaw
Legendary Angel
Dsberrypaw
Chirpman
Remo
Log_er
Cub the Cubic

Comments

• I don't wanna go first, or second, but so stoked after that I'd love to! I'm just a little short on time atm.
  • my eyes are too lazy to read all that.. can you summirize this for me?
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2018

my eyes are too lazy to read all that.. can you summirize this for me?

Sure :P As stated:

We are all going to make a CC-related comic together.
    One person will draw a few frames of the comic in THEIR style of art; then, the next person will continue the story in THEIR style of art. We continue until we've lapped through people and the story ends. Sound interesting? Keep reading for more.

I don't wanna go first, or second, but so stoked after that I'd love to! I'm just a little short on time atm.

Sure! I'll add you to the list :)
  • edited August 2018
    can I draw it o paper? owo
    cuz my drawing sucks not on paper
    yeah.. also I call dibs on the first part (if i can draw it on paper :P)
  • can I draw it o paper? owo
    cuz my drawing sucks not on paper
    yeah.. also I call dibs on the first part (if i can draw it on paper :P)

Sure, but please try your best to take a good picture of it under good lightning. Since pencil is light, you might want to trace over it with black ink. (or a pen) Or maybe draw over in it a digital art app, if you want
  • digital sucks.. my touchscreen is broken for now, and by the time ill finally get it fixed this might be over. also yeah ill try =3
  • I'll join.
  • Yes I had no inspiration lately :O:
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited August 2018
    I Want to join but i suck at arts '-' Don't Count me in m8, Ill just read if the comics is done
  • Bedivere said:

I Want to join but i suck at arts '-' Don't Count me in m8, Ill just read if the comics is done

You don't have to be good at art, draw stickmen of ya want :P But okey!

I'll join.

Yay!

Yes I had no inspiration lately :O:

Hmm?
  • I'm joining lol

Bedivere said:

You don't have to be good at art, draw stickmen of ya want :P But okey!

I'll join.

Yay!

Yes I had no inspiration lately :O:

Hmm?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    In case your interested since I randomly thought of it. You can watch the entire of star wars episode 4 made of of 10 second clips created by fans in all different art styles.pretty cool.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited August 2018

digital sucks.. my touchscreen is broken for now, and by the time ill finally get it fixed this might be over. also yeah ill try =3

Yes pencil buddies :D

And count me in. I am more of a pencil person with no color. I'll do my best. Let me know what to draw and maybe a reference if possible and i'll get it done.
  • Log_er said:

digital sucks.. my touchscreen is broken for now, and by the time ill finally get it fixed this might be over. also yeah ill try =3

Yes pencil buddies :D

And count me in. I am more of a pencil person with no color. I'll do my best. Let me know what to draw and maybe a reference if possible and i'll get it done.
    same lol.. i hate coloring.. its like the worst part of drawing.. i love black and white
  • I could join but im h o r r i b l e at drawing..is it still ok? xD
  • whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my name is spelt wronggggggg
    ;-;
  • btw the post i made above means that i want to join
  • i might join
  • Adding you all! Once I get enough people, we will start. Anyone else? :D
  • Last chance!
  • Stick men?
  • Ragean said:

Stick men?

That could work. ;P
  • Okay, last chance to join and tomorrow I will close and PM the ones who join. I'm watching AGT atm lol so hurry if you want to sign up.
  • Olkay! I have everyone, so I will PM you all and explain further. When the project is complete, I will share it to y'all! Please close.