For future development - Friends and Clans

13»

Comments

• Off topic XD but add the /lock command. We have /unlock so why not /lock. :P
  • 'Grill''Grill' Member
    edited July 2018
    I discussed that 1 month ago.I really want to see us to do as many ranks as we want, and choose what the rank can do. like rank that is leader,can add people and CANT remove anyone. that was a problem when i made my "friends"leader and they removed me from my OWN clan.i was mad. so please,please add this! also i give +1 for most of hte other suggestions. i didnt read them but ya
    i forgot to say,maybe an option to do "only clan members" on the realm setup who can build/join the realm/room.I wanted that for a loong time when i do giveaways, people not in clan keep coming and taking so its hard.And also when joining clan, a pop up massage that tells you the rules of the clan etc. also you can edit what it says.
    Also i have in my clan room 2 dispensers with items for new members in clan.i would like an option that only clan members can take from dispensers not everyone.
    and maybe increase the XP bar on the clans? or ability to buy more space on the XP bar that would be REALLY nice i think.
    For friends:Be able to type to friends on the friends tab.that would be great of the realm is locked or full so you can type to others without having to be in the same realm also it will pop up where the friend invites are or in a speak bubble somewhere in the edge.
    also i got another cool idea for a profile photo on friends list. sounds weird in cc. but would be nice that you can do a picture if your qbee in put it on your profile.
    so it looks Kind of nice :3

also i have a problem with the clans that i forgot, and it is when other leaders get new members,when i do events, they cant tp to me becouse they didnt add me. would be nice to do an option when a player joins the clan, a tab will pop up saying ""would you like to add the main owner of the clan?" that would be nice to prevent the annoying times when people have to add me or i have to add them so they can be in the event.

option to see which clan member was not active in a long time.thats nice for big clans
    so you can remove innactive people and know whos innactive.
  • just edit ur massege xD
  • PiousPious Member
    I dunno’ if it’s been mentioned (I’m lazy) but I’d love a tweak that accurately notified someone when their friends got online. I know people have talked about friend grouping, so perhaps it could work for only certain groups. And maybe instead of allowing us to make groups, you instead made it so we could mark friends as Bestfriends. And then you could make the tweak either display a notification if a friend was online, a bestfriend was online, both, or neither.
    I’d like this ‘cause I’m a raw resource salesman, and I need to catch when my buyers get online. Also, I hate missing those people who only get online ever so often. This could make it easier to keep in touch.
  • Clan commands available from chat? I would like to be able to send a clan message not with using the stone. Maybe say /clan?
    I already made a discussion, but I will just post it here too.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22911/clan-commands-available-from-chat#latest
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    YES I love this idea.
  • I have a big problem with clan system -
    The list does not show correctly who all are online.... some people even if they are online are not shown in online....I have experienced this multiple times...
    Also... there should be things like managing clanstones which are cheaper than normal clanstones, and do all that a clanstone can do... but they cannot be used to create new clans or let people into the clan and they can be placed by any member of the clan for easy access to clan members and for doing broadcasts too... this is also useful in clan only events as greedy people just keep begging to join the clan but if there is a management clanstone, they know that they can’t join... and these would be cheaper too as they are not for creating your own clan... so maybe a person can have like 1 or 2 main clanstones and rest of the realms can have only a managing clanstone for convenience and even budget as ppl need to look at who is online but having to buy a clanstone for each realm just decreases the motivation to build something new for the clan as he is already spending on the realm, the items and much more... why waste money on a full fledged clanstone.... this will also help clans in making sure that if many ppl have perm in a particular clan realm for a purpose, no one steals the clanstone... also personal sentry for clanstones... like it ensures that only one of the leaders can use this to recruit and no one else can pick up the clanstone, however it can be accessed by all
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    edited August 2018
    These are my suggestions of friend list:
    I suggest friend list should add a 'search bar' to let us find our friend's name, just simply type their name and it shows.It is really useful for those who have many friends.Furthermore, I suggest to have an option to choose whether we want certain friends to teleport or not.It's really helpful for those who need, include me.
  • Friends:

-Pms
    -Block Tp
    -Automatically unfriends ppl not online for "Insert random time here"

Clans:

-Delete messages from clanstone
    -Anyway to inform someone about an event in the clanstone messages (cause if its by broadcast not every clan member is on)
    -clan member sentry

Yes, good idea and also from me that clans can have flags!
  • Imo clans should not have flags.
    If you want a flag, buy one, but a lot of people already have bought flags in the first place.
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    edited November 2018
    I was thinking for friends,
    Search bar
    Nickname
    Another option on friends if you click the name of a friend should be like ' Disable Tp Request '
    On realm setup (I've personally wanted this to happen) 'Who can enter this realm' Trusted only since there's not a option for Trusted Only are the one who can tp

Clan
    If your co-owner/owner on clan then you have permission to build (Optional) but can not break clanstone.
    Broadcast to certain people in clan so you can reach them through clan with out anyone being told. Like before (Optional)
    Options to customize the look of clanstone. Flag on clan name above your username like. Heaven of angels. [Flag]

I personally want these updates to happen and if this really happens that ill be delightful
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited November 2018
    I think the developers forgot about this, or they are just working very slowly and in extreme secrecy.
  • Perhaps....

• Eventually I'd like to get around to improving these things, but I...

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I never said I was working on this right now. I said I wanted community suggestions for when we started working on it. The todo list for cubic is long and the order of the work has been determined long ago. ALso this time of the year is very busy with 3 packs one after another. On top of that we've been modifying/improving crafting.

Now it's possible if we saw certain things here that were very easy to do we would have added them right away, but this was to get an idea of what changes/improvements you guys wanted. It was never about some update around the corner. Maybe I shouldn't have posted the thread until it was actively being worked on as it seems to have gotten hopes up for a quick update, but I thought I was pretty clear.
  • I never said I was working on this right now. I said I wanted community suggestions for when we started working on it. The todo list for cubic is long and the order of the work has been determined long ago. ALso this time of the year is very busy with 3 packs one after another. On top of that we've been modifying/improving crafting.

Now it's possible if we saw certain things here that were very easy to do we would have added them right away, but this was to get an idea of what changes/improvements you guys wanted. It was never about some update around the corner. Maybe I shouldn't have posted the thread until it was actively being worked on as it seems to have gotten hopes up for a quick update, but I thought I was pretty clear.

That's fine.
    I "think" most of us can handle it.
    Hey, these last updates have been mostly very impressive. I would rather wait for an update than it be rushed ;)
  • Kewb got a question for ya'. When exactly will this update will be released
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's no set date for an update with clans/friends yet.
  • I would love if the clan co-leader can also recruit new members
  • *types right before Medi can*
  • ok lets wait another year guys :)
  • ok lets wait another year guys :)

xD I feel you
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    An option in clan stone that permit the sub leader to add members. Only leader can eliminate members.
    In room and realms, the option Only clan members, and the pisibbility to select what rank of clan members can build in the room.
  • Friends
    PM option
    Do not remove the ability to TP, just some friends cant TP that you've chosen
    A status - Red = Do not disturb Green = Active Yellow = idle

Clan
    Allies - you can teleport to the other clanstones
    Join more then one clan - useful for some of my projects
    MORE RANKS!!! - I find the lack of ranks annoying
    An official clan territory - a territory that officialy belongs to your clan.
  • For clans, the option to create "Clan events", where people could join them, and there have a list of the people that joined the event/ the realm where is taking place/ and give the winner his/her price by chosing it even when is not online ( the price must be purchased by a Clan leader).

Also a "Clan chat", where if you type a command like= "/c Hello Clan", clan members can see it even in different realms. But this also would make useless the live clan messages that are already in the game.

And also, a clan currency (This one is more weird lol) But this could be ussefull for when you make a store for a clan, and people can buy stuff of them by using this currency that they could get by events that the clan hosts ( Like th ones from my first suggestion) or by doing other stuff
  • Friends List:
    - A PM option for when players are offline and you would like to send them a message to read when they come back online. (make it limited per user)
    - A "busy" mode, where people cannot teleport to you until you turn it off. (useful for builders and miners who want/need privacy)
    - Option to delete multiple people at once.
    - A notification by the side of their name that says ex: "player last online 19 hour ago" "player last online 7 minutes ago" - would be helpful, since many players are in different timezones.

Clans:
    - Invitation by name (a request, like a direct PM) - can only make this request if you stand on a Clan Stone you own.
    - Mass deletion option, same w/friends.
    - Shows when last active.
    - Ranks have different colors in the ( ___ ) - not the actual name. Can stay green as is.