One Suggestion for Inviting people in clanstone

MedicationsMedications Member
edited August 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
When there are two or more people standing in the clanstone there should be a popup that contains all of the people who stood on the clanstone, And when the leader clicks one of the names then he would receive the invite.
Or have a "Send All" button

If 6-49 qbees were standing on the clanstone:

5 qbees are randomly to be put on the invite list panel and those would either be if they stepped on the clanstone first or just random pick.

Comments

• +1
  • plus huan
  • Wow. I LOVE this idea. Must be implemented!
  • hollawarp GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
    50 people teleport.
    It’s a troll.
    All spawn in and fall onto a clan stone.
    All immediately invited.
  • Yes :O
    Im So Tired To Tell People 1 By One And Waisting Shouts To Do This !

+1
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2018
    I think this is a good idea.
    it will not work if there are 2 or more on the clan stone... with my experience I know that if there are several on the clan stone it is difficult to get them 1 per 1 on the clan stone.
    that way they can all join easier and faster. +1
    Pious said:

hollawarp GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
    50 people teleport.
    It’s a troll.
    All spawn in and fall onto a clan stone.
    All immediately invited.

when we receive an invite we can choose between accept and decline to join.
  • I’m aware. Would just get annoying, since it seems like this would be easy to spam.
  • update: only 5 qbees would be able to appear on the invite panel per command when 6-49 were standing.
  • +1 but still xan be used for trolling
  • I wish this could be used as typing in names, and not even have to do hollas. But if you decline, you are shut off, and cannot be spammed, unless you actually are on the clanstone.
  • -1. Still needs to have an invite all feature regardless of if the amount of people is over 5.
    I'd use for trolling.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited August 2018
    +1
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited November 2018
    Please add this suggestion to the main thread for improvements to clans/friends so it won't be forgotten.
  • MEDIIIII! KEW JUST ASKED YOU TO PUT YOUR SUGGESTION INTO HIS SUGGESTION BOX! THAT MEANS HE WANTS TO ADD IT! Or think about it. BUT I'M EXCITED FOR YOU! And love the idea :3
  • Oml +1! We won't wasting our time by clicking invite invite xD
  • Aye Sir
  • Eagence said:

I do think this should have been added way before then now...
    But I guess someone is busy as always...

Just to mention if you will add this or similar mechanics, also add a "no clan request option" in settings ... No one likes to be spammed by raining requests...

Smart
  • LateCom said:

Oml +1! We won't wasting our time by clicking invite invite xD

also this is a chance to troll the trollers who stand on clanstone without the intention of joining, they wont be able to do it anymore

also no more ‘one at a time pls’
    Some of the players loves to troll join clan .-.
  • As i said at the clan suggestion thread of sirkewberth "Lets wait another year for it" lol
  • +1 with Capt.Rehnz