Mannequin Hat Multiplicator!

So I Had Some Robot Heads On A Mannequin And I Broke It And, Pow! Suddenly 2 Robot Heads Appear I Thoung I Accidentally Trow One Of My Inv But I Just Had 1 And Now 3!

This Is A Good Bug For Player But What Will Happend If They Use It With A Krampus Mask Or A Halo!

This Should Be Fixed As Fastest As Posible!

Comments

• Umhhhh, Is Strange The Extra Mask I Got Dissapear Idk if this was a bug but I could trade with em so idk
  • Are you lagging or something? I have had this happen (Well sort of)
    I was mining my pumpkin pet and renaming it, I lost connection during this, and ended up placing like 10 of them, and when I reconnected they were all still there O.O sadly after I mined them they disappeared. I wish I would have left them xD

This is nothing like mannequins but perhaps similar.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    I have tried this method. I was not able to "duplicate" anything
    Probably just some lag.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Probably just some lag.

I think it is but I got like 30m to sell or do what ever I want with it
    -Epic- said:

lucaaa795 said:

Probably just some lag.

What
  • lucaaa795 said:

-Epic- said:

lucaaa795 said:

Probably just some lag.

What
    I think he meant he does it then he has it for 30 minutes and he can do anything with it and then after it disappears?
    Oh i see..
    Probably just a one-in-a-million thing. It happens.
  • The only thing i can relate to seeing is a mannequin that is invisible but you can still dress it :P
  • It's still a bad glitch. He can sell the item and then it'll disappear later on.
  • It's still a bad glitch. He can sell the item and then it'll disappear later on.

Good thinking Tumbleweed! @SirKewb-- oh wait. He needs to fix my buttons. Nvm. #Priorities
  • I have tried it, tried blowing it up with bombs, mining a ton, and it was either fixed, or it was only for epic somehow.
    (I tried this like 30 mins after he posted the discussion)
  • Idk it must bu a strange glitch ...
  • this is when you have a bad connection and strange things happen like for example i once lagged and placed 50 graves when i only had 1 but 2 seconds later 48 of the placed disappear
  • *random cc youtubers start making videos on how to get free items because of this*
  • *random cc youtubers start making videos on how to get free items because of this*

You should check the date of this xD
This discussion has been closed.