Crashing game on startup?

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
Okay so i had this quit some while but it hasnt been fixed yet so i report it, so since that the menu of the game has been changed i always have the problem that when i have logged on and i press on either continue or home that the game crashes, it always happens 3/4 times before i can start up...

Already tried reinstalling

Phone i use: samsung galaxy j7

Comments

• Have you restarting your phone? (You probably have xD)
  • Bro same. I want to make a thread like this but I think its only on my device. but no, Yours also :0

I hate when it happens
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Have you restarting your phone? (You probably have xD)

Yup, but still thnx for offering
  • I get this every day multiple times, its very annoying having to restart cc 2 or 3 times or even more.. Tbh I thought it was my phone too
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Same here, it is freezing on the "Requesting Connection"

I think it is only on mobile because it works well on my laptop.
    @CosmicCow @SirKewberth can you read this pls
  • Okay so i had this quit some while but it hasnt been fixed yet so i report it, so since that the menu of the game has been changed i always have the problem that when i have logged on and i press on either continue or home that the game crashes, it always happens 3/4 times before i can start up...

Already tried reinstalling

Phone i use: samsung galaxy j7

+1 , I use the same cellphone
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    So it only happens when you actually log in? Ie.. you've already made it through all the menus. When you click the last button do you see the little "connecting" window before it crashes or it crashes as soon as you hit the button?
  • So it only happens when you actually log in? Ie.. you've already made it through all the menus. When you click the last button do you see the little "connecting" window before it crashes or it crashes as soon as you hit the button?

mine is after " Fetching Realm Information "

So it only happens when you actually log in? Ie.. you've already made it through all the menus. When you click the last button do you see the little "connecting" window before it crashes or it crashes as soon as you hit the button?

Well i go trough the menu's, then when i press or continue or go home, it goes to fetching realm info, and then immediatly crashes, when i try again after i press continue then it suddenly brings me next to a mine in the overworld
  • So it only happens when you actually log in? Ie.. you've already made it through all the menus. When you click the last button do you see the little "connecting" window before it crashes or it crashes as soon as you hit the button?

when we get ready for entry, after click in "continue where bla bla bla" , it shows the loading bar, then when get ready, it crash without showing anything more
  • For some reason, occasionally pressing "start at home" bypasses this problem but not all the time

For some reason, occasionally pressing "start at home" bypasses this problem but not all the time

Yeah on the beginning that helped on my side too, but that does the same as the continue button nowadays
  • The problem is that it just will stay on Fetching Realm Information or Requesting Connection... It seems to get harder to get into cc as the days go on..

The problem is that it just will stay on Fetching Realm Information or Requesting Connection... It seems to get harder to get into cc as the days go on..

Yeah what you have isnt on my device, at mine its just fetching realm information and it immediatly crashes
  • Cafe De TernoCafe De Terno Member
    edited August 2018
    I was in community event...

took me 2 hours for reach in setup room

then I lost conection and one thing same as this happened, and crashed my game

this isn't fair for J7 users -.-

then I lost conection and one thing same as this happened, and crashed my game ( I go edit it and put the youtube video link )

Yeah i tried also to do the community event but the worst part about this isnt the fact that it crashes, but the fact when you get in the game again finally that you suddenly get placed in the overworld and have to do it all over again
  • I was in community event...

then I lost conection and one thing same as this happened, and crashed my game ( I go edit it and put the youtube video link )

Yeah i tried also to do the community event but the worst part about this isnt the fact that it crashes, but the fact when you get in the game again finally that you suddenly get placed in the overworld and have to do it all over again
    Yahh!! , watch the video that I send

• lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The kick happens because your device cant take it anymore. I did the event on my phone and other than a few random disconnects everything was fine.
    But yes, it is annoying to wake up in the overworld in the middle of an event. Maybe devs could tweak this a bit
    lucaaa795 said:

The kick happens because your device cant take it anymore. I did the event on my phone and other than a few random disconnects everything was fine.
    But yes, it is annoying to wake up in the overworld in the middle of an event. Maybe devs could tweak this a bit

Yeah thats the problem, my phone can take the realms easily, even if its a 5x5 empty room it would still crash...

Ah you use a j7 too?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Yeah thats the problem, my phone can take the realms easily, even if its a 5x5 empty room it would still crash...

Ah you use a j7 too?
    Yep
  • lucaaa795 said:

Ah you use a j7 too?
    Yep
    Ayy clash royale what arena are u and how many legendaries do ya have?
  • lucaaa795 said:

Ah you use a j7 too?
    Yep
    Ayy clash royale what arena are u and how many legendaries do ya have?
    haaa xdd

Arena 12, just missing one , the magical archer ( I can buy him from store,but nah... I no use him )

also, let back to the topic .. this insue that made me don't done this community event -.-
  • Damn way better than me i got 8 legendaries and arena 10
    Yeah i now even have the thing that my game freezes at loading realm information
  • @sirkewberth @CosmicCow can take a look in this bug??
  • Happening to me too, can only get on the game through my phone if I uninstall the whole game then reinstall again. It's seriously annoying and off putting as sometimes even then it doesn't work for me

I've had both.

Well i go trough the menu's, then when i press or continue or go home, it goes to fetching realm info, and then immediatly crashes, when i try again after i press continue then it suddenly brings me next to a mine in the overworld
    And after all the work of getting into the game, you then have to find a lobby :/. I feel you.

For some reason, occasionally pressing "start at home" bypasses this problem but not all the time

Yup, totally agree. Sometimes works, but also sometimes needs another reload of the app.

Honestly, I thought it was just me and my RCA Voyager. Wow. Now I feel like I'm not the only one!
    Hey @sirkewberth any updates?
    soooo @SirKewberth or @CosmicCow any updates? because doesnt seem you react anymore on the messages...