Scam Reports

Comments

• -players name idk realm but name is: MrPiggy14
    Scammed 6 vends
    So it happened I was in mgn general call chat then we started talking and stuff he didn’t have a shop and I was like he is in mgn I shouldn’t worry then we started playing he picked up all of my vends I had 12 and he was like I will give you back 6 and I keep six of course I wasn’t ok with this because I never said anything about so I said ok I will take what I can take so I just want my vends back.
    -
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Mgn is not any better than a random clan. Only because someone is in a massive clan it doesnt mean that that someone can be trusted lol
  • I agree with lucaaa. Just because someone is in a trusted clan. Doesn't mean that someone will be trusted.
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited August 2018
    Scammer:xXrad_dudeXx
    Scam realm:Was a room with a sentried door to the main realm
    Scam type:Rental scam(he had rentals for 1000 cubits with cabinets on them)
    Time:August 27 00:19:54 Cubic time(a bit before that)
    He did hollas just saying "you win!" and i clicked on the hollawarp and he had 3 rentals
    with bumpers costing 1000 cubits and cabinets on them and since noone bought (but 3 or more people had bought before) he then removed the bumpers and the cabinets,the cabinets had sentries on them (or in them but why would they?) and items worth barely 300 cubits.
    I dont have any proof because i forgot to screenshot...but there was about 10 people there
    Edit:He made another holla and i took a screenshot
  • Name Of The Scammer: Progammer

Scam Realm/Room: Unknow

Type Of Scam: Vend Scam, He said in a holla he sell tractor for 1k and then he set to 10k

CC Time: Mon Aug 27 13:47:36 2018

Evidence Of The Scam:
  • I posted it here now ;-; ... I didn't know which category to post it.....

Someone ( my friend ) has been doing a holla saying that I am a scammer and he's saying other's to report me even though I didn't even do anything wrong.....So as far as I think a lot of people might have reported me until now cause friends can do anything for you even though it might ruin someone else's life. So I am pretty concerned that CC can/might ban me or do mods do some research on the scammer?? Cause I absolutely didn't do anything :q: he's just taking revenge from me!
  • LateCom said:

lemme guess...
    go.xd?

He was banned
  • No offence but this was partly your fault. NEVER make your realm permissions "me and my friends".
  • Hey, I want to report a scam attempt.

Scammer's name: Haribow and MIKEISMYNAME
    Scammed items: None
    Scam time: ca. 3 p.m. Central Europe Summer Time (CEST)

Haribow was in the lobby saying "I am lefting CC so I give my stuff away". I added him and tp'd to his realm. Really big realm, with two Qbees Statues on the background. There were MIKEISMYNAME and Mr. Zeus too. He told us, we must drop rares. Of course I know this kind of scam and I didn't drop anything. Mr. Zeus left after hearing the words 'drop game'. So MIKEISMYNAME dropped some super expensive things like Clanstone, Angels, Suits, Motley shirts and Glasses. Then Haribow said 'Mike wins' and gave him white angels. After four more rounds, I got little bit offensive to him. He whispered to me 'drop your set I let u win'. I said no. After that, he banned me. Really sad.
  • Mort_2000 and XxDragon is doing a Bomb game Scam Mort_2000 is Pretending to buy fries in vend worth 25c but he didnt he have like infinite fries.
  • KamiMK said:

Hey, I want to report a scam attempt.

Haribow was in the lobby saying "I am lefting CC so I give my stuff away". I added him and tp'd to his realm. Really big realm, with two Qbees Statues on the background. There were MIKEISMYNAME and Mr. Zeus too. He told us, we must drop rares. Of course I know this kind of scam and I didn't drop anything. Mr. Zeus left after hearing the words 'drop game'. So MIKEISMYNAME dropped some super expensive things like Clanstone, Angels, Suits, Motley shirts and Glasses. Then Haribow said 'Mike wins' and gave him white angels. After four more rounds, I got little bit offensive to him. He whispered to me 'drop your set I let u win'. I said no. After that, he banned me. Really sad.

The mods need Cubic Castles time no the time of your country lol
  • KamiMK said:

Hey, I want to report a scam attempt.

Haribow? I saw him yesterday. I tp'd to him and he was doing a drop game.
  • Scammer: Cheap Chip
    Holla'd Pumpkin balloon for 8k! Pls buy it!
    Also managed to sell fadey foam for 20k, I am not sure how much. He had a whole row of fake priced items.
    Scam.PNG 351.9K
  • Name: [] yasuo []
    How: When I was still very new to the game, and I had lots of good items or uncommon, he ask me for a perm. I do not know how to perm, so I open it to everyone. Then he started to steal my uncommon items that my friend gave me, (this happen when my friend isn't online).
    Loses: Bunny Ears, Bear Ears, Green Flower Crown, Bunny Tail, Crown, and items on my chest (not sure what).
    Time: Long ago when I was so new to the cubic castles game. Probably at June 2018.

Note:
    I am not sure if the scammer changed name, because my friends can't add/report him because no user found. They're typos or the username changed.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

Name: [] yasuo []
    How: When I was still very new to the game, and I had lots of good items or uncommon, he ask me for a perm. I do not know how to perm, so I open it to everyone. Then he started to steal my uncommon items that my friend gave me, (this happen when my friend isn't online).
    Loses: Bunny Ears, Bear Ears, Green Flower Crown, Bunny Tail, Crown, and items on my chest (not sure what).
    Time: Long ago when I was so new to the cubic castles game. Probably at June 2018.

Note:
    I am not sure if the scammer changed name, because my friends can't add/report him because no user found. They're typos or the username changed.

Nobody can help you. Your mistake. It might not have been him.
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018

Mort_2000 and XxDragon is doing a Bomb game Scam Mort_2000 is Pretending to buy fries in vend worth 25c but he didnt he have like infinite fries.

This may be old now but I had been to the game and they had bumped the warp fry bumper when owner opened in between that is why they had many
  • vontron has been swearing at me and then says i swear but i dont
  • Medya1010 said:

vontron has been swearing at me and then says i swear but i dont

Medya1010 said:

vontron cussed at me again

Your chat does indicate by ur own words that u too had sweared sometime but hid it
    Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

How dare he! I am an Indian and i will take revenge! Is he online rn?
  • Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

Indian and Pakistan had a war so...Vontron Vs Medya?
    Medya1010 said:

You were swearing too. Vontron said you started it.
  • Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

Medya1010 said:

Its not gonna be vontron vs medta
    Its gonna be vontron vs chief if I spot that guy
  • Chief12 said:

Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

Medya1010 said:

Your just making the problem bigger leave it to a mod to handle
  • Chief12 said:

Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

Medya1010 said:

Your just making the problem bigger leave it to a mod to handle
    Ikr >.> *throws Qbeeball*

I choose you SPACE!
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

Hmm yeah I decided not to fight with him but I talked to him about this and look
  • chief12 said:

Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

Hmm yeah I decided not to fight with him but I talked to him about this and look
    I told him about it and he said this:
    ''Nirona and Strong scammed me and they were indians. They made fun of my religion so I decided to get payback.''
  • chief12 said:

Medya1010 said:

Medya1010 said:

vontron cussed at me again

Your chat does indicate by ur own words that u too had sweared sometime but hid it
    Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

How dare he! I am an Indian and i will take revenge! Is he online rn?
    Yes i swore at him the day before becous he kept cussing at my friends and also ask pinkthegamerkitty when he’s online
  • *SweetMint**SweetMint* Member
    edited September 2018
    Look what vontron is saying
  • Medya1010 said:

Vontron is being racist

Medya1010 said:

no im not indian also he is half indian
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Medya1010 said:

Dealt with. Also, next time make 1 report of it by using edit option.
This discussion has been closed.