The Bombs Need To Be Returned Soon As Possible To The Store

I think it is wonderful that bombs are now craftable but when a recipe is made it should never exceed the cost of what it is replacing. The bomb recipe to me makes sense and it is logical but it is a costly recipe that requires considerable time to craft when factoring in the resources required to mine. As developers I can understand not always being in touch with the game through the lens of a player but bombs are a necessity for those of us who build mostly when it comes to using sculpty/pixels. You put us into a difficult situation that stifles our endeavors in the field of being creative. We get put between a rock and a hard place. Spend an hour mining the resources to get the materials to craft the bombs or spend an hour pulling the pixel/sculpty. Before it was do I have the C required, 10c per bomb is not bad ok I will do that to save time.
I don't think the recipe needs to be changed but we do need the side alternative of being able to quick buy them from the store, many will agree with me.

Comments

• +1, and don't worry, I do owned mining Q's thing, and we finished placing your stripes. Your welcome :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hmmm are you making this thread perhaps of earlier today? :p

But yeah +1, i dont like to craft and you cant buy bombs from people because nobody sells em
  • +1 , I bumped one outdated topic, for say about that ...

and see the warp anchor, how hard it is for craft ...

need one heal wand ....
  • Defiantly was inspired by the horrors of today ;-;. I used to complain and be really hard on the devs to which I have tried to change my behaviors. I was not happy about the bomb change when it occurred but I was willing to give it a try. Five hours later of pure hell trying to fix the pixel flag of Koeks I am like o my gawd. Thanks Berry for your help and I mean it.
  • add everything to the shop :o
  • +1 we need bombs that we can buy quickly if we dont have Materials To make it
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Tbf I think that everything that was taken out of the store should have remained in there even if they are craftable now. There are people who don't like crafting or just need to quickly buy an X item for the Y project. I do like that store items are now craftable but i dislike that they are completely removed from the store which pretty much forces us to either go look for materials or a seller which is not time efficient at all. What Im trying to say is that having the both options to craft or buy items directly from the store would please more people.
  • Anchor warps are also Removed If iam right
  • I would like to see bombs and warp anchors brought back, maybe checkpoints too. Maybe make bombs more expensive than before, to match how expensive bombs are right now? People sell them 20c each.
  • and pls Faddy foam on store back ;-;
    btw i like this +1
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    20c each a bomb is way too overpriced even today.
    Ive bought a ton during last month at 5c each.
  • Perhaps I should add a "Necessities" Shop in London, England....
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited August 2018

and pls Faddy foam on store back ;-;
    btw i like this +1

I like making fadey foam but only in big amounts because for making a few you need to go to mines get all stuff but if you are going to build farms and get alot of oil so you can extract and distill things and then with your farms progress goes muchh faster.

And about bombs..yes..please,like WHAT are the things it needs? i have never either seen any of them or anything...what is a mineral deposit? Just put them back please i will never craft them but i only have about 5 left soo...
  • +1
    Good idea
    Good cause
    Overall agreed.
  • +infinte
  • Agreed.
  • +1 for bombs.... anchors is still ok-ish
  • +1 Bring back da bombs! OR give us an alternative for easily breaking pixelblocks!
    Breaking thousands of pixelblocks by hand is NOT a fun experience.
  • Koekenbak said:

+1 Bring back da bombs! OR give us an alternative for easily breaking pixelblocks!

It was for me! I love XP :3
  • Koekenbak said:

+1 Bring back da bombs! OR give us an alternative for easily breaking pixelblocks!

It was for me! I love XP :3
    Ill keep you around then :)
  • +1 , also another stuff
  • -1 As a crafter I get money from crafting and adding them back would mean less profit ;)
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Sarco said:

-1 As a crafter I get money from crafting and adding them back would mean less profit ;)

You have a ton of things to profit off. Ores and mineables are a main source of profit for many.
    It's not okay to leave them out of the store... If the majority wants them back, then democratically we should have them back. Nobody is going to do what the minority wants. If you were online with a vending shop stocked with bombs 24/7 and with constant hollas for advetising then okay maybe we didnt need them back but do you know how awful is to go to up to 10 friends before you finally find one that has some for sale/ to spare??
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I’ll make a store section for some hard to craft stuff people want when i get back.
  • I’ll make a store section for some hard to craft stuff people want when i get back.

Thanks! It's a great short term fix.

But I do have to say, this discussion continues to point to needing a better way to find out who has stocked vends in their shops (not just who has shops), what is in them, and what their prices are. IMO, we really need an automated directory for shopping (either in game, or on an official site, unless you provide an API for people to generate the information on secondary sites) that gets generated when someone stocks/places/restocks a vend. I don't think I'd like to see a separate market app without using vends (ie, people able to sell items through a separate app/site, as I've seen in other games), but I'd really like to see something that complements the current marketing with vends and helps people find needed items within the game easier (which would mean it wouldn't need to be in the Cubit Store if the item is craftable). Such a directory would drive more people visiting the realms of those with vends, and would even the playing field for newer players who want to build start up shops. It would even help the buyers because as people are able to compare prices in the list/directory, it would drive many of the over-inflated shops to price their items more realistically. There would be a bit more strategy in what to sell and for how much as supply and demand waxed and waned.
  • I’ll make a store section for some hard to craft stuff people want when i get back.

*Cheers*

That's where I shine :(. If anyone needs something I might sell em!