Fremys trash's here.

Comments

• FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

-Terrarians only-

Hey there Terraria fans !I know some people here are playing this amazing game ! I'm also a huuuuge fan of it ! Well actually it is my favourite game ever, i discovered it couple years ago and it still inspires me so much !!

So i drew Moon Lord ! It is my absolutely favorite boss, he's so well designed and totally out of this world !
    It was super difficult to draw ( It took about 6 hours in total ) , i was drawing Moon Lord for first time and his squid-Ctulhu face X.X
  • fremy said:

-Terrarians only-

Hey there Terraria fans !I know some people here are playing this amazing game ! I'm also a huuuuge fan of it ! Well actually it is my favourite game ever, i discovered it couple years ago and it still inspires me so much !!

So i drew Moon Lord ! It is my absolutely favorite boss, he's so well designed and totally out of this world !
    It was super difficult to draw ( It took about 6 hours in total ) , i was drawing Moon Lord for first time and his squid-Ctulhu face X.X
    OH DANG YOU PLAY DAT GAME COOOOOL
  • Awesome ;-;
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    Some stuff i drew in my sketchbook this year.

I want a pirate hat in game :0
  • tricon?

Tricorn isn't the same. Yes, it is SUPPOSED to be a pirate hat, but we needs skills of some sort. We have eypatches though, so it gets the point across. I agree, more pirate-y stuff in general.
  • I LOVE ALL YOUR DRAWS SSS !!!! I LOVE YOUR DRAW SYLEEE SO MUCHH
  • Your art is absolutely beautiful. Even for me it would take years to get this good <3
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    - Gumi - said:

I LOVE ALL YOUR DRAWS SSS !!!! I LOVE YOUR DRAW SYLEEE SO MUCHH

Ah, thanks so much for kind words xD !!♡♡ I am happy people like it sometimes :") I adore your art as well :>

Your art is absolutely beautiful. Even for me it would take years to get this good <3</p>

Thanks Sawa !! It took me about year to learn making art in the way i do it now, but using Internet tutorials, tips/tricks and just examining other artists techniques helped me a lot.

Everybody can learn, it's just up to you =)
  • fremy said:

-Terrarians only-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TEAAAACH MEEEEEEE

• fremy said:

-Terrarians only-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TEAAAACH MEEEEEEE
    I would love to give some tips / tricks or make a tutorial, but mhgmhmhm..It is hard teaching online xD

Maybe i will try to make a " How to draw a Qbee "drawing tutorial, in my style of course xD Also i have nothing to claim.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    An art i made for @- Gumi -, to thank him for what he drew for me ( check my wall if you want to see his art ).

A spooky art i made for @DexterTheFox :
    And a lil something i made for my sister :

• FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    Curentlly working on art for @SilverDash and i decided to share the process ! It is not a tutorial, but maybe it would be helpful ?
    Here is how i do the sketch + the line art.
    So first i came up with a rough sketch, it took about 15 mins or a bit more.
    Then, when i was already done with character, pose and placement of pet i was ready to start making lineart, which took me almost an hour.
    Then i added wings separately, without of any lineart so they look more volumetric, it took 10 mins.
    And, finnaly clean up version - just a lineart.
    That's all for now, i will try to make " part 2 ", where i will give colours / shades to this, background and additional details.
  • fremy said:

Curentlly working on art for @SilverDash and i decided to share the process ! It is not a tutorial, but maybe it would be helpful ?

Then, when i was already done with character, pose and placement of pet i was ready to start making lineart, which took me almost an hour.
    Then i added wings separately, without of any lineart so they look more volumetric, it took 10 mins.
    That's all for now, i will try to make " part 2 ", where i will give colours / shades to this, background and additional details.
    That looks great so far! Thanks!
    I love how you made the aviator cap btw.
  • fremy said:

That looks great so far! Thanks!
    I love how you made the aviator cap btw.
    Glad you like it ! =)
  • If by garbage, you mean the shiny ones made of diamond, only found in museums, and never used EVER, you're totally right. Fremy, you are awesome, and I am on the edge of my seat for part 2. I am terrible at sharing with colour, so get back to us soon!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

If by garbage, you mean the shiny ones made of diamond, only found in museums, and never used EVER, you're totally right. Fremy, you are awesome, and I am on the edge of my seat for part 2. I am terrible at sharing with colour, so get back to us soon!

Agghrghh xD Thank you so muchhghhh ; - ; It just meme, but all memes contain grain of truth :"D I'll try to come up with coloring asap.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    So here part 2 goes ( 3rd part is hopefully coming soon )! !
    Colour + lightings + shades.
    First of all I distributed colours.

Then i figured out how to place lightings + shades.

After that i started shading baloon and pumpkin pet ( which are the most enjoyable part for me ).
    Next i did other pieces such as shirt,pants,hat ect.

+I highlighted parts that are not/barely visible.
    And in the end, added some little glares on eyes and baloon.
    That was how i do coloring for my art. The part about background is coming soon i hope, that part also is the most easy/boring one...
    Hope this helps btw ♡
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    And the last part, part 3! How i do background.
    Everything starts with picking up fitting colours and remove Qbee for a while.
    Then i add more colours so the background look smoothly ~

Now, using pastel brush i blend colours.
    After this Qbee is able to return and i draw little details, such as crystals.
    And in the end clouds,stars,sparkles and THE MOST IMPORTANT - WATER MARK / SIGNATURE. Seriously, whenever you draw, never forget to add this, people can steal your art and distribute as their own content.
    Here is how i do my art, as you can see it takes time, but i really love how it turned out! !
  • I love how you said how to do the background, and I will do it often. When I paint I do that, but sometimes I feel that digital art is limited towards blending and mixing of colours. Thanks fremy! Although.... I kinda wanted to know (okay REALLY wanted to know) about shading the Qbee and his surroundings. That pumpkin pet looks cool! Ik, the shadows, and ya da ya da ya da, but I find it a lot harder digitally to shade :). Btw I think it looks AWESOME!
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    Art i did for @SilverDash , imho and in Dashs opinion pump turned out way too big ! So i fixed that and post both versions.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018

I love how you said how to do the background, and I will do it often. When I paint I do that, but sometimes I feel that digital art is limited towards blending and mixing of colours. Thanks fremy! Although.... I kinda wanted to know (okay REALLY wanted to know) about shading the Qbee and his surroundings. That pumpkin pet looks cool! Ik, the shadows, and ya da ya da ya da, but I find it a lot harder digitally to shade :). Btw I think it looks AWESOME!

Thaaank youuu Ds!!! Glad it's helpful for someone ; - ; It would be waaay better if i could record art process,but i suck at making videos and editing them :V

Hm, about shading Qbee, i already made a part about that ? Check part 2, up here xD

When i started working in digital art, i found it harder to do than in traditional, but after year of working,studing and trying my best i finnaly feel this very easy and more comfy to do. The only difference is time of process , in digital it takes hours and hours.

So, i think everyone can do art, really! I didn't born with this skills and knowledge, this all came to me in cause of i worked hard on it. Everything is up to you, not to the talant =)

• Nvm I'm dumb. I love it though! Tysm!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited August 2018
    I love it! Thanks @fremy
    (I think I actually like the bigger one better now, sorry for making you go change it xD)
  • I love it! Thanks @fremy
    (I think I actually like the bigger one better now, sorry for making you go change it xD)

Ah man xD It wasn't a big deal anyway )
  • I thought you meant the balloon. XD. I love both.
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited August 2018
    Off topic-ish stuff again, just to recommend amazing song "Meet Me In The Woods " by Lord Huron and of course art based on this song.

If you can't see lyrics on photos, then here :

I have seen what the darkness does .
    Say goodbye to who I was .
    I ain't never been away so long .
    Don't look back them days are gone .
    Follow into the endless night .
    I can bring your fears to life .
    Show me yours and I'll show you mine .
    Meet me in the woods tonight .
  • Are you taking art commissions?
  • chief12 said:

Are you taking art commissions?

Currently no, i will let people know unless i open more slots.
  • fremy said:

chief12 said:

Are you taking art commissions?

Currently no, i will let people know unless i open more slots.
    Ohk thank you :)