Gateway to Adventure.

Since i joined CC i've wondered what lies inside this always closed realm in Aspen.
Who's the owner of this, has anyone seen what's inside?

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited August 2018
    Stone aged people tell that this forgotten land is full of secrets, so do dangers. It has been locked by high forces in order to avoid greedy persons to reach this realm and exploit its secrets. It is now forbidden, and what is told about it are still legends...
  • Stone aged people tell that this forgotten land is full of secrets, so do dangers. It has been locked by high forces in order to avoid greedy persons to reach this realm and exploit its secrets. It is now forbidden, and what is told about it are still legends...

I am a greedy person wanting to exploit it's secrets, where do i sign? o:
  • Just here ->

Oh wait, there isn't any paper to go in here D=
  • Dang, I recommend signing the Treaty Of Temporary Peace. Might help, I dunno.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Maybe it's actually the gateway to the adventure???
    Aspen and locked do not mix. It's a realm owned by an admin. Probably it contains a series of coding crap that works as the connector between the lobby door and the actual adventure
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited August 2018
    Maybe it's the access for admins to get inside the single player adventure of others....
    They go there to fix problems which they otherwise cannot in a single player adventure...
    It's maybe the doorway to the enormous number of servers for single player adventure....
    Going there would lag out a normal qbee... Kewberth would use a supercomputer to go in :O
    And...
    They see you when you're jumping
    They know it when you fail
  • Watch it just be a starter ream with spikes by the door XD
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    It is owned by an admin.
    It is locked but basically anyone that is either a moderator or an admin can join it
  • or "the chosen one"
  • If there really is a realm to manage the adventure then once we should try that all cc players online at the time should do single player adventure at the same time... This may lag out the servers and may open up multi player adventure- attack of the slimes
  • Thanks you all for the replies! But deep inside i'll always want to see how it's interior looks, lol.
  • Lol I guess the interior would be too bad to show normal qbees... And even if admins open it... Noone will be able to go in as it would be too laggy for a normal PC and connection to handle
  • Chief12 said:

Lol I guess the interior would be too bad to show normal qbees... And even if admins open it... Noone will be able to go in as it would be too laggy for a normal PC and connection to handle

You don't know what's inside, so how can you say "And even if admins open it... Noone will be able to go in as it would be too laggy for a normal PC and connection to handle"?

=3
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I've been inside. O3o
  • Thats speculation indeed... at best it only contains a door labeled "Use in case of emergency" and has the same framerate of an average realm.