My New Project/Looking for a partner

I have been thinking and now want to start a building project. This project is going to be my biggest one to start my hiatus, with that said I am looking for a building partner. They partner is going to help me with planning it out and then building it. I do have some requirements for this though.

•has played for a while and understands the game pretty well
•has had building and planning experience
•can put up with me
•is fine with a small payment

I would like one but if this doesn't work and people ask for money, I will have to go solo. Please if you want to help me, dm me your build projects and I'll make a decision. :)

Comments

• uhm Whats the project? tell us what type, theres tons Of builder that Build by their own type, Like me, i Used to build Medieval but i suck at Modern or Somethin like that
  • Wait, Cosmic! Why didn't you ask moi? I'd LOVE to help you! I have a couple questions, but I'll just meet you in game.
  • The build is somewhat realistic with a bit of fantasy to it
  • The build is somewhat realistic with a bit of fantasy to it

Omg meet me in game right now!
  • Sent a pm
  • I have school now since Monday, so can't get on right now, Berry. I'll try to get on in a few hours or when it's lunch.
  • I have school now since Monday, so can't get on right now, Berry. I'll try to get on in a few hours or when it's lunch.

Ah. Okie doke!
  • I would love to help you, if you still have room! :D I am a great planner, a decent builder and don't mind not being paid :D
  • I'm a great planner: sometimes I do things on grid paper beforehand, if not I work with dirt as a reference in CC. I'm in two building groups (not that either really do much), but that means I'm easy to work with, and am willing to work hard. Also, Cosmic we are great friends, so being paid is not a worry for me, I'd love to help a pal. #1-upTumbleweed
  • Put me on the list. Idm being payed between 5k-10k xD Brilliant planner, decent at building. Send me a pic of what your going to do and if its going to be the same as a picture if u send me then I'm okay with it, I don't build without pictures. Just a newbie to building, got alot of cc experiences. Add me and have a chat with me in cc if you'd accept me.
    Thanks ~ Alpha-Storm
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Put me on the list. Idm being payed between 5k-10k xD Brilliant planner, decent at building. Send me a pic of what your going to do and if its going to be the same as a picture if u send me then I'm okay with it, I don't build without pictures. Just a newbie to building, got alot of cc experiences. Add me and have a chat with me in cc if you'd accept me.
    Thanks ~ Alpha-Storm

Four months late, but maybe they still need help?