I dont want to build a new and better lobby.

*KeySpirits**KeySpirits* Member
edited August 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Despite all the support recived, at the end i changed my mind.
I dont want to change the lobby as it is, but just to prove that it's lazy, unimaginative, presumably unfinished and that could've done a better job, i built a new and better one in a room of mine, tell me what you think:

Edit: i forgot a comma, huehue.

Comments

• shade
  • There's much more talented builders who can build a lobby and it would be unfair if you build it
  • Much better.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Probably your best creation so far.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Probably your best creation so far.

I was thinking in you while doing it
  • There's much more talented builders who can build a lobby and it would be unfair if you build it

But none of them posted anything, did they? And why would it be unfair?
  • What if I wanna build a lobby it would be unfair that you build it lol
  • What if I wanna build a lobby it would be unfair that you build it lol

Ahmad you would never want to think of the community, you care about yourself more
  • edited August 2018

What if I wanna build a lobby it would be unfair that you build it lol

Ahmad you would never want to think of the community, you care about yourself more
    OK I'm trying to be nice here cosmic there are way more talented builders who would love to build the lobby but they can't it would be unfair if he gets to build it and this lobby is alright so I don't see any reason for a new one
    And I'm never gonna stop complaining of a player other than a mod or admin builds the lobby because it's unfair and there was another thread like this saying he wants to build a lobby and it was told no so
  • Drama Drama Dramalert!

Why aren't some nice? Spongebob wasn't rude or anything for once 0.0 XD
  • *KeySpirits**KeySpirits* Member
    edited August 2018
    I can say that when i made the original post offering myself, the most i saw was people defending the current one, and noone offered to build it too,which could've lead to several builders postulating to build one and having the community to choose their favorite, and i'd would love to see even if i dont win, but as far i know, nobody choosed the current one, so that, to me, seems more unfair than what you're saying.

But it looks like almost everyone is either blind, never built anything in their life, have poor taste or they are poor comformists.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

But it looks like almost everyone is either blind, never built anything in their life, have poor taste or they are poor comformists.

Welcome to cubic castles.
  • most peoples goal is to build a shop
  • It should just be a new event. Everyone builds a new lobby, people come and judge and boom.
  • AshibugAshibug Member
    edited August 2018

There's much more talented builders who can build a lobby and it would be unfair if you build it

one of which aren't you?? that was rude and Key never said their lobby would be better, neither did they state that it was an official and verified project
  • It should just be a new event. Everyone builds a new lobby, people come and judge and boom.

Exactly, but thats would be tooo much to ask.