Just...Ideas...Legendary Ideas ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Updated-dated)

Ultra.Ultra. Member
edited September 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
List Of Ideas..
  • A Spray Can: When used create a picture, perhaps place the can with an item or wearable and it will create that item like graffiti on a wall, although I don't think it should use up the item used to customise the picture purely because it seems wasteful. The paint will last for a max of 5 minutes or when you leave the realm/room.
  • The ability to mix furniture with materials for example: Black Marble + Cupboard = Black Marble topped Cupboard and so on, i just think it will make house making a tad more enjoyable and create new possibilities for building altogether.
  • More Dyeable clothing, now I don't mean make 'everything dyeable' just the basics, commons, uncommons, and rares, nothing extreme just adds more variety without adding new clothing.
  • Vinyls and Dye Cars: The ability to paint a colour a variety of different colours, perhaps another official realm where you drive your car into a garage and spend dye (and maybe small amounts of cubits) to colour or add vinyls to your car. (You can change it back to default colours anytime, likewise the colours you bought)
  • Food Benefits: Perhaps certain foods could give temporary buffs such as Mining quicker, Moving quicker, Crafting quicker. (Also a setting or bumper to remove this privilege from that room/realm) The buffs also wouldn't last longer than 5 minutes.
  • Balcony blocks: These once placed will have a Barrier already on one side of the block and is either flar or curved at the bottom, different colours, craftable from wood,marble,stone,plaster,bricks.
  • An Inverted trap, when triggered inverts the users controls, (Forward = Backwards and so on) this effect would only last perhaps 5 seconds, triggered when touched/stepped on.
  • Lights and Light Switches, when switch is pressed or bumped into the light either goes on or off depending on whether it's off or on.(like a house basically would have..)
  • A Blueprint realm where like a 3d maker place different materials to create objects and builds to preview how it would turn out before its done, for example lets say i wanted to build a house with rooms, i could design them there so they are the perfect size for my realm, (This could either be a buyable in the store or an official realm)
  • Wood Blocks, Sounds simple but I mean, Dead tree blocks, spruce blocks, and so forth, not just one or two plain colours.
  • A NPC whom buys Old farmables and meals in return for either cubits or recubes (Up to devs)
  • The ability to make a shop and NPCs come and search for stuff they 'need'. There could be a speech bubble above their head saying what they want and if they see it in a vend they will buy it, perhaps for npcs to come round it could be similar to a Hollawarp except rather than people it's cpu based, or maybe you take items to an official realm and npcs are roaming around during events such as christmas and you sell them (the holidays) items for cubits, of course perhaps they could buy for more than regular because they would be limited edition. (They would not replace people because every other days of the year shall be as they are now)
  • allow things such as crafting and picking up items when permitted too, for example if you were in an adventure map event you could have to search the map for items to craft lets say a key or something that could help reach the goal. Similar to seeker blocks only i mean collect, craft, win.
  • Openable and Closable windows: perhaps there could be a key that you can craft so that you can open windows (That you have crafted/placed) when open the qbee can go through it, perhaps a small animation of the qbee walking sideways and when closed, you can't get through, this could be a fun idea for a jail cell puzzle in which you have to find a key to get through the window. This could also come in different designs from packs. (Dungeon would look nice)
  • Lift/elevator: Go into it like a door opens a 'Floor Tab' This detects floors next to the lift on higher levels and asks if you would like to go to that level or not.
  • More Coloured Chat: This could be simple, simply add more heads or masks based on holidays and events and simply make it so that the speech bubble can be turned into a certain colour which suits said holiday or event. My personal ideas for these could be, Christmas: Stocking-head this would make your text red and work as a hat and mask, or another idea would be update or add the zombie, tree costume, ghost costume, turkey, easter egg head or pjs, heart head, wolves head, these could have the appropriate colours, example: heart head red, turkey brown, easter egg bead light blue, pjs pink, wolves head light grey, ghost costume light grey, tree costume lime, zombie head dark green.
I will update this thread when I get more Inspiration. Also yes I know some of these have been recommended but I went berserk with ideas...

Comments

• +1 but the lights arent working as Kewb said ;-; the wireless switches wont work at Lights such as Street lights etc. so think its impossible for the light switches... i suggested this too last time and they said it wont work :(
  • Bedivere said:

+1 but the lights arent working as Kewb said ;-; the wireless switches wont work at Lights such as Street lights etc. so think its impossible for the light switches... i suggested this too last time and they said it wont work :(

^
  • nothings impossible, you just gotta BELIEVEEEEEE
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited August 2018
    +1 realy like the inverted trap XD how about a maze with that XD